Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward II: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rooting for Ward (kinda) in the first fight. But Kovalev got robbed, so I'm rolling with him this time around.

Saying that, I'm thinking this will be one of those unsatisfying events like Mares-Agbeko II, where the guy that got robbed will lose fair and square in the rematch.

Comment

Comment

I'm rooting for Kovalev- the one who is fun to watch and doesn't blatantly cheat like hell. It's pretty obvious really.

Comment

Kovalev - Ward got a gift first time around, and he ****ing knows it.

Comment

Ward is a nice enough guy, but his style is balls and he got a gift last time out. I'd like to see Kovalev take the win.

Comment

Ward. He doesn't care about being a media darling and I like that. He also attempts to be forthcoming and he isn't disrespectful. He won the first fight, he'll win this fight.

Comment

Like both but I'm pulling for Kovalev.

Comment

... 61.02% here rooting for Kovaliov!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Saying that, I'm thinking this will be one of those unsatisfying events like Mares-Agbeko II, where the guy that got robbed will lose fair and square in the rematch.
                    I am thinking on the same lines.

Ward is a great boxer, no doubt, but a hard guy to like or admire. I think Kovalev actually outboxed him last time, which surprised people, who gave him more of a puncher's chance that anything else.

But I suspect Ward will be more successful in making adjustments for the next fight.

I hope I'm wrong, but my head is usually better at predicting outcomes than my heart is.

Comment

Three U.S judges again. Ridiculous ****.

Ward did not win that first fight. Kovalev hopefully confirms he was the winner this time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X