Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman's glass body will be fully exposed tonight, body shot KD's coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman's glass body will be fully exposed tonight, body shot KD's coming!

Danny isn't likeable and I'm no fan! (He lost vs Herrera clearly and drew with Lamont after getting his ass handed to him in the final few rounds ) But tonight we will see One Time writhing on the canvas after a brutal body attack.

That glas body is getting shattered. Everyone ans their mother's knows Thurman can't take a body shot. Porter beat him. Danny will finish the job.

As a huge Thurman fight I am worry about this

Comment

thurman, the new maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        As a huge Thurman fight I am worry about this
        Just hoping for a great fight. But Love him or loath him, Danny Garcia is made of iron. Matthysse had him pissing blood with body shots. Danny is harder than Thurman.

Keith takes a body shot worse than anyone i've ever seen.

Comment

Garcia doesn't have that kind of body punching game to hurt Thurman. The gifts stop tonight!

Comment

This is teh only thing that worries me.

Its battle of the brittle body vs brittle face!

Which will give in first?

I got thurman, if garcia wins this ill give him his props.

Comment

I love Thurman and don't like Garcia and hate his dad. I am praying for a Thurman win. H does seem to get hurt easily to the body and takes a long time to recover.

Comment

How Thurman handles the body attack plays very big in this fight.

He's been hurt a few times downstairs, this isn't the fight to take a chance on that. Hopefully he trained for it.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  How Thurman handles the body attack plays very big in this fight.

He's been hurt a few times downstairs, this isn't the fight to take a chance on that. Hopefully he trained for it.
                  What other occasions besides Collazo? I think Porter maybe...?

Comment

Working...
                  X