Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnyboy's Lennox Lewis appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis-Tyson wasn't remotely competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      So Sonny you were asking about how to make an argument for Lewis I just posted some information in your thread about the fitness of boxers.

In this post the information I am posting is actually quite contraversal: it says that using a technology and focusing on intensity are in fact the ways to get fit fast...and not doing many sets and reps. Knowing this I give some basic background info..

then I simply post a HTLM to a description of Nautilus training (for Nasa employees I believe).

This would be an example of giving some source material...I might be asked for more and I could, but at least there is some basic soure material for an idea that most people will not necessarily accept. Hope this helps.
      Once again..Nothing whatsoever to do with the sport of boxing.. just Trolling by the forums No1 Troll

Comment

• Again... The forum Troll makes his appearance. Nothing whatsoever to do with the Sport of Boxing.. just Trolling from the Troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          Again... The forum Troll makes his appearance. Nothing whatsoever to do with the Sport of Boxing.. just Trolling from the Troll.
          Hey is that a real paragraph I see? How nice! Good job Sonny, now that we have form down lets work on the useless dribble you repeat so often. Yu made progress today.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Hey is that a real paragraph I see? How nice! Good job Sonny, now that we have form down lets work on the useless dribble you repeat so often. Yu made progress today.
            What is this useless dribble you talk about Bill ?
            Maybe you could list it for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              What is this useless dribble you talk about Bill ?
              Maybe you could list it for me..
              Its a shame that this thread has become such a secondary consideration now that Joe has decided to tackle the issue of lewis with objectivity. Oh well kiddo, don't call us we will call you...take your Lewis haterade on the road schmuck.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...-oliver-mccall

I cant watch this because its not available in my location. anyone could upload it?

Comment

• Waste of time really

Comment

• A great fighter .

Of course category had Ron Lyle and great courage to face the opponent to be. What happens is that the level of heavy weights in the 90s was very high with boxers like Tyson , Holyfield, Bowe and Lennox, without forgetting Foreman, Mercer and Morrison.

But the figure of Ron Lyle in these times , I think I had enough technique and fundamentals to be world champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X