Double Standards Broner and Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cersei View Post
    When did I do that?
    I said Duran got knocked the **** out by Hearns and made to do da booty dew.

Booty Dew. They said he pooped himself.

Broner went to war against Maidana and arguably got a draw.
    arguably a draw? A DRAW?!?

broner won and dominated every single second of that fight except for where he got knocked down. in fact, i scored those rounds 10-9 for maidana since broner did such solid work before and after the knockdowns. go back to clown college and learn how to score a fight

Comment

This has got to be a joke or one of the stupidest things I have ever seen on this forum. You're comparing Duran and broner?!?! Wtf?! Wow. Someone got banned for mentioning JMM and Duran in the same sentence yet unreasonable **** like this is posted on the regular.
      Last edited by atom-ictortilla; 05-16-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

You should not compare perhaps the best lightweight in history to a very ordinary mediocre, never will be anything special fighter, like Broner. Broner would not last more than two rounds with either Hearns or Duran and Broner will never find the courage to rematch Maidana.

Comment

As far as never quitting goes I remember Broner faking being badly hurt by a head butt and falling to the canvas in a delayed reaction trying desperately to win a fight by DQ he knew he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            As far as never quitting goes I remember Broner faking being badly hurt by a head butt and falling to the canvas in a delayed reaction trying desperately to win a fight by DQ he knew he would lose.
            Lol true story.

He was playing that **** up to the hilt

Comment

why is this obvious alt not banned yet?

Comment

Broner is greater than Duran, hands down especially if we are talking about skillset.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about when you say Duran refused to get up in the Hearns fight? Are you so ignorant that you don't understand that Duran was completely out and could not possibly get up? IF you are trying to make Broner come off as a better braver fighter than Duran you should give that stupidity up because Duran is well established as an all time great and that is something Broner clearly never will be.

Comment

This place has officially reached ESB levels of stupidity.

Comment

I looked at two threads so far today and both are an embarrassment to the site.

Comment

Working...
                      X