No announcement yet.

Guzman or Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guzman or Garcia

Who do you have at 140 Guzman or Garcia. For that matter, who do you guys have Guzman beating? And who does he lose to. Reasons why for both if you got em.

Guzman, easily. Why? Cuz he's better that's why. end

Comment

Guzman would knock his head off whether he was in shape or not.

Comment

Lmao agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          Who do you have at 140 Guzman or Garcia. For that matter, who do you guys have Guzman beating? And who does he lose to. Reasons why for both if you got em.
          Danny Garcia...I'm assuming that's who you are talking about....All I know is that Guzman needs to have a credible fight soon instead of these cab drivers he has been fighting. It's good for staying active but that's about it.

Comment

Garcia.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Garcia.....
              Why Garcia? What are the pros and cons in Garcia's arsenal that lead you to believe he would defeat Guzman, Maniac

Comment

I will answer that question after tonight. There may be a lot of crow to eat if Garcia puts in work on Khan.

Comment

Guzman, easily. Why? Cuz he's better that's why. end

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I will answer that question after tonight. There may be a lot of crow to eat if Garcia puts in work on Khan.
                    Yeah still needs to be seen what this kid can actually do but an old time out of shape (wouldnt say terribly but definitely not up to par) Morales IMO was doing great against this kid. So I wonder how he would handle a more live opponent in khan although I don't rank khans ring IQ close to Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X