No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Whyte can get the fight as a voluntary. Get the fight made once and for all.

Any talk about whyte going to fight an eliminator is a pure duck as far as am concern.

Get it done ASAP.
    Is it still a duck if Whyte wants to fight Wilder and the eliminator against Whyte and Fury is mandated by the WBC?

Comment

• when AJ finally grows some balls... he is getting stretched like Breazeale

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        when AJ finally grows some balls... he is getting stretched like Breazeale
        aj is mentally shook before the bell even rings...hes watched fury and brezeale nearly die in there...he watched ortiz fold 3x.....AJ is already mentally cooked...wilder will be in that guys head so fast when they start doing pressers and faceoffs....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          aj is mentally shook before the bell even rings...hes watched fury and brezeale nearly die in there...he watched ortiz fold 3x.....AJ is already mentally cooked...wilder will be in that guys head so fast when they start doing pressers and faceoffs....

Wilder seems to be much stronger mentally than Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            Is it still a duck if Whyte wants to fight Wilder and the eliminator against Whyte and Fury is mandated by the WBC?
            I understand WBC/AL can play all that politics but if wilder wants that work, the fight is get made.
            WBC dnt need to mandate any fight, wilder just fulfilled their mandatory. He is free to take voluntaries just they jerked has been doing all these years.

Going for Ortiz 2 ahead of whyte is a pure duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              Maybe you live with AJ in his apartment. If AJ was not shooked mentally against a serial champ, why would he shook against wilder?
              Stop sccking your own dcck.

Comment

I understand WBC/AL can play all that politics but if wilder wants that work, the fight is get made.
                WBC dnt need to mandate any fight, wilder just fulfilled their mandatory. He is free to take voluntaries just they jerked has been doing all these years.

Going for Ortiz 2 ahead of whyte is a pure duck.
                I had no idea Al Haymon has ties with the WBC. Guess You learn something new everyday.

Whyte is not really well known but I prefer him over Ortiz. Been there done that. I agree with you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                  I had no idea Al Haymon has ties with the WBC. Guess You learn something new everyday.

Whyte is not really well known but I prefer him over Ortiz. Been there done that. I agree with you there.
                  Lolx..... You had just two sentences with bogus excuses why wilder shouldn't fight whyte.

I didn't expect anything less. Fans like you are part of the duck conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yeah, got to feed Wilder a few tomato can rather than face the number 1 contender.
                    Until Dillian we someone that is actually worth fighting , he can keep on crying, and his fans can cry wirh him.

Dillan Whyte is number one in the ratings because everyone who was ahead of him has gotten their shot (Stiverne, Ortiz, Fury) or chose to pursue another belt (Pulev); he still needs to fight someone to become the actual contender.

Comment

yeah...... Fight the fccking final eliminator just the way spilka, fury, Washington, Dauhapas, arreola, Gaven and malik Scot did.

So we can keep some cowards happy.
                      A voluntary defense is a voluntary defense; if Dillian Whyte wants to be a voluntary defense, have his promoter stop with talking ****, or insisting that the fight happens in Whyte's country, or insisting that the fight has to happen on the US channel that HIS promoter picks, and then maybe Whyte gets the call to fight as a voluntary.

If not, become mandatory and force the fight; fight whomever the WBC puts in front of him, beat that man, and then call the shot.

**** outta here.

Comment

Working...
                      X