Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2019, 01:24 AM #21
turnedup turnedup is offline
Boxing fan since 1985
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,363
Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,287.22
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 32,545.10
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
if you suddenly need to change the conversation to PED's...

... I can copy/paste the 5x SOLID reasons why it seems obvious that Pac was juicing... and you can see if any of those 5 reasons somehow apply to Canelo, or to his performances... if you wish... ???

you should probably just leave the PED thing... it always ends badly when pacfans accuse other fighters of steroid abuse

My man I’m going to say this politely..seeks some help. You first assume I sided with bob arum and when I said I held manny and Floyd both accountable and gave reasons WHY I held them accountable you went off on some tangent about pacquiao despite Floyd out of his own mouth saying he wouldn’t do business with Arum and later on pcquaio has to leave top rank to make the fight. Those are his own words fam..seriously it’s out there...You really lived up to what I have said about you in the past and in here..it doesn’t matter what anyone including the boxer says whatever conclusion you come to is the only one you accept. Hell you can’t even accept a personal opinion or have a conversation based on anyone else’s point of view of things. Even when someone says I agree with you on this topic you find a way of losing your mind about it. You have been wrong about me and yet my opinions are my own. I answered every last one of your questions and asked you one..literally one in return and suddenly I’m changing the subject? You know what bro, don’t answer it. I was a fool for even thinking you’d be capable of having a conversation with someone who for the most part agreed with you on Floyd and manny (50%) wilder (100%). I just recall you being on here slandering pacquiao but church mouse levels of quiet about canelo and his failed test...my bad. I didn’t know that was such a taboo thing to ask. Be well fam, I genuinely wish you well on here and in life. For the record you are no boxing expert and nobody here is a casual, Emanuel the legend went to the grave a student of the game and he had forgotten more about boxing that any of us will ever learn..stop using the word casual like it’s a dirty word..sites like this wouldn’t exist without them and our favorite fighters wouldn’t earn the living they do without casuals.

Last edited by turnedup; 09-12-2019 at 01:28 AM.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-12-2019, 01:31 AM #22
turnedup turnedup is offline
Boxing fan since 1985
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,363
Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,287.22
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 32,545.10
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Barrett, Sr View Post
The irony of abouttime saying how bad it is that some people completely focus on a narrative, and don't take into account the actual facts of the situation.

And on Pac/Floyd...it is obvious that if Floyd wanted that fight, it would have happened! He was the biggest star in the sport, and worst case when you face him, you get a career high payday, a great spotlight, you dance around for 12 rounds and lose 8-4 (or 10-2 etc), and often times people come out of it saying 'man he didn't win, but he impressed me' lol.

It is fair to argue whether Floyd didn't want the fight because he thought Pac was on PEDs...but I have 0 doubt that Manny would have faced Floyd clean, even if he was doping, because of the life-changing payday that fight would have been...Floyd just didn't want the fight at that time because it was too high risk, and he had other similar money options for less risk...that's it imo.

That time dude is a hoot...he gets too nasty though so I had to put the block on him, unfortunately.
Dude he’s the most exasperating commenter I have ever exchanged with here. I had him on ignore and had kept him blocked for ages because it was like talking to a crazy person. I’d give dude props for a post and he’d start arguing it..like wtf. Oh and god forbid you don’t see eye to eye on a fighter or something.. I should’ve known better. You try and give people the benefit of doubt that maybe just maybe the experience will change...wrong! So that’s on me. Back on the ignore list it is.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:03 AM #23
Jax teller Jax teller is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,749
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,406.77
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 45,748.91
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Dude heís the most exasperating commenter I have ever exchanged with here. I had him on ignore and had kept him blocked for ages because it was like talking to a crazy person. Iíd give dude props for a post and heíd start arguing it..like wtf. Oh and god forbid you donít see eye to eye on a fighter or something.. I shouldíve known better. You try and give people the benefit of doubt that maybe just maybe the experience will change...wrong! So thatís on me. Back on the ignore list it is.
"*States opinion : FACTS!"
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:19 PM #24
turnedup turnedup is offline
Boxing fan since 1985
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,363
Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,287.22
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 32,545.10
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
"*States opinion : FACTS!"
Bipolar bruh...his way of having a conversation screams heís bipolar. Thatís why I wished him well.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:33 PM #25
Rob Barrett, Sr Rob Barrett, Sr is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3,095
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Rob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond reputeRob Barrett, Sr has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 81,632.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,632.93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Dude he’s the most exasperating commenter I have ever exchanged with here. I had him on ignore and had kept him blocked for ages because it was like talking to a crazy person. I’d give dude props for a post and he’d start arguing it..like wtf. Oh and god forbid you don’t see eye to eye on a fighter or something.. I should’ve known better. You try and give people the benefit of doubt that maybe just maybe the experience will change...wrong! So that’s on me. Back on the ignore list it is.
Hey man I hear ya, and completely agree...I have had many such exchanges with him...and as you said, I've occasionally run across a post from him that seems fair and neutral...and then in the next post he just seems to explode, out of nowhere and seemingly for no reason.

Like you, I try to engage with those on here with whom I don't always see eye to eye...I like a good exchange of ideas, and a good debate...and I realize we all come into this sport with our own biases, and hearing out the other side can be good sometimes...can change our mind occasionally.

But yeah he is unfortunately one of those who does not seem to care about what the facts of any situation are...he seems very intent on pushing his story regardless of its veracity...thankfully I think he is one of few like that on here...I disagree with some posters on here quite a bit, but at least I feel like a lot of those guys are keeping it somewhat objective...Time and a few others, not so much...and to top it off, he just gets very nasty with anyone who disagrees with him, for no real reason...sad but what can ya do.
Rob Barrett, Sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:39 PM #26
GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 12,955
Quoted: 9464 Post(s)
Rep Power: 46
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 87,713.24
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 89,264.25
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 
Default

Yeah it sucks. Every time I try to make an alt, it won't let me.

I need a VPN
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:54 PM #27
Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,823
Quoted: 1009 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,540.27
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 19,855.90
Default

Joshua got his ass beat by a fat tub of lard. We should be praising these people for seeing the light.
Floyd is TBE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:57 PM #28
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36,346
Quoted: 17880 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 185,672.38
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 187,055.29
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Barrett, Sr View Post
The irony of abouttime saying how bad it is that some people completely focus on a narrative, and don't take into account the actual facts of the situation.

And on Pac/Floyd...it is obvious that if Floyd wanted that fight, it would have happened! He was the biggest star in the sport, and worst case when you face him, you get a career high payday, a great spotlight, you dance around for 12 rounds and lose 8-4 (or 10-2 etc), and often times people come out of it saying 'man he didn't win, but he impressed me' lol.

It is fair to argue whether Floyd didn't want the fight because he thought Pac was on PEDs...but I have 0 doubt that Manny would have faced Floyd clean, even if he was doping, because of the life-changing payday that fight would have been...Floyd just didn't want the fight at that time because it was too high risk, and he had other similar money options for less risk...that's it imo.

That time dude is a hoot...he gets too nasty though so I had to put the block on him, unfortunately.




trust this shlt-stain to think his opinion is worth 2c

shlthead.....

FACT: if Mayweather wanted to avoid that fight, he would not have offered Pacquiao 50%..... and the reason why is, because Pacquiao was not worth 50%..... he has never pulled Mayweather numbers

FACT: if Mayweather wanted to avoid that fight, he would never have agreed to their unprecedented demand for $10m per-pound (or part thereof) weight penalty

you are just a typical shlt-stain casual-fan

both of those reasons were justification to tell Pacquiao to kick rocks

FACT: it is clearly obvious that Pacquiao avoided that fight..... because he could have simply taken the harmless blood test..... just like everybody else..... and just like he did eventually

Mayweather did EVERYTHING he would to make that fight

FACT: Roach admitted they avoided that fight
FACT: Ariza admitted they avoided that fight
FACT: it is clearly obvious that Pacquiao avoided that fight


you are the SAME casual-fan shlt-stain that we have been discussing
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:59 PM #29
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36,346
Quoted: 17880 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 185,672.38
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 187,055.29
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Barrett, Sr View Post
The irony of abouttime saying how bad it is that some people completely focus on a narrative, and don't take into account the actual facts of the situation.

And on Pac/Floyd...it is obvious that if Floyd wanted that fight, it would have happened! He was the biggest star in the sport, and worst case when you face him, you get a career high payday, a great spotlight, you dance around for 12 rounds and lose 8-4 (or 10-2 etc), and often times people come out of it saying 'man he didn't win, but he impressed me' lol.

It is fair to argue whether Floyd didn't want the fight because he thought Pac was on PEDs...but I have 0 doubt that Manny would have faced Floyd clean, even if he was doping, because of the life-changing payday that fight would have been...Floyd just didn't want the fight at that time because it was too high risk, and he had other similar money options for less risk...that's it imo.

That time dude is a hoot...he gets too nasty though so I had to put the block on him, unfortunately.




hey shlthead, you may have changed your name... but this wall of stupidity is still yours.....



thinks that Golovkin has a better resume than Canelo.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
I just made a thread about specifically why people rate Canelo's resume as better than GGG's...and I laid out my case as to why I rate GGG's better.....
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=820918
----------------------------

thinks that one of the " killers " on Golovkin's resume could have beaten Canelo.... but he will not say which one LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
I don't think Canelo would have gotten all of his guys out by KO and maybe would not have 'won' all of them.....
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...820918&page=10
----------------------------

thinks that Murray Lemieux Monroe and Vanes, are better wins for Golovkin..... than Lara Cotto Trout and Mosley, are for Canelo.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Canelo's top wins would be Lara..Jacobs and Cotto imo...GGG's would be Jacobs, Murray and Lemieux...I don't see a ton of separation there..... winning 7-5 vs a great Lara...and going 12 with a shot fat Cotto...is not imo better than 8 Round destruction of Lemieux...and 11 round destruction of Murray..... Vanes was inactive and moving up in weight...but he wasn't shot like SSM more or less was..... I don't think going 12 with Mosley when Canelo did, or 12 with Trout, are better wins than GGG running through Monroe and Geale.....
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...820918&page=16
----------------------------


thinks that Andre Ward is no better than Bika Barrera and Miranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
I just never really saw the skills from him..... if he was born in a different country I don't think he would have been looked at much differently than Bika Barrera or Miranda etc.....
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2#post19903762
----------------------------

thinks that Golovkin has 5-6 'great' wins..... but cannot even name 1 of those 'great' wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think..... If a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter...I would say GGG has quite a few tbh.....
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...821123&page=20
----------------------------

creates a thread misquoting Steve Weisfeld.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Boxing1013 attempted to remove defence, ring generalship, and effective aggression, as official scoring criteria..... to justify why he thinks Golovkin beat Canelo in their rematch..... but, had NO IDEA that Steve Weisfeld was AN OFFICIAL JUDGE at the Canelo/Golovkin rematch..... and Weisfeld scored that fight for Canelo looool
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=818903
-------------------------------

thinks that Golovkin has faced more quality opposition than almost any other fighter in history.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013
never had a slip up against quality opposition, and he faced probably more of them than almost any other fighter in history...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=824905
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:01 PM #30
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36,346
Quoted: 17880 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 185,672.38
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 187,055.29
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
My man Iím going to say this politely..seeks some help. You first assume I sided with bob arum and when I said I held manny and Floyd both accountable and gave reasons WHY I held them accountable you went off on some tangent about pacquiao despite Floyd out of his own mouth saying he wouldnít do business with Arum and later on pcquaio has to leave top rank to make the fight. Those are his own words fam..seriously itís out there...You really lived up to what I have said about you in the past and in here..it doesnít matter what anyone including the boxer says whatever conclusion you come to is the only one you accept. Hell you canít even accept a personal opinion or have a conversation based on anyone elseís point of view of things. Even when someone says I agree with you on this topic you find a way of losing your mind about it. You have been wrong about me and yet my opinions are my own. I answered every last one of your questions and asked you one..literally one in return and suddenly Iím changing the subject? You know what bro, donít answer it. I was a fool for even thinking youíd be capable of having a conversation with someone who for the most part agreed with you on Floyd and manny (50%) wilder (100%). I just recall you being on here slandering pacquiao but church mouse levels of quiet about canelo and his failed test...my bad. I didnít know that was such a taboo thing to ask. Be well fam, I genuinely wish you well on here and in life. For the record you are no boxing expert and nobody here is a casual, Emanuel the legend went to the grave a student of the game and he had forgotten more about boxing that any of us will ever learn..stop using the word casual like itís a dirty word..sites like this wouldnít exist without them and our favorite fighters wouldnít earn the living they do without casuals.




stop getting invested... you childish fukwit

stop getting invested, and stop parroting bullshlt from OBVIOUS liars... it was clearly obvious whats up

you defended OBVIOUS liars... just because you fell in love with the fighter... you creepy fanboy clown
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.