Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you give the man more props or is the woman a piece of crap? (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Cuz that's what skanks do. They got no props from me for being parasites. Dudes should just go bust out some call girls forget being captain save a ho and tricking off all that dough.

I hope that ulu knife blocks buckshot. I've been waiting to start knocking off those cold cummers, tired of seeing them with white women.
    It's a mutual arrangement Walt- the guy parts with his $$$ and the girl parts with her expectations (handsome guy)...

Comment

Those women are whores, period. If a man is desperate enough to allow himself to be played that way, he deserves to get played. People like that deserve each other.

Comment

Girls have fun with whoever money they're spending. Most women now days are about money and materialistic things.

Comment

Don't hate the playa, hate the playa

Comment

The guys must be sad as Fcuk though. Ok i know they are rich but surely they know that these women are only interested in their money? I find that really fcuking sad. Ok if a hot chick is with a fat old ugly guy with no money, then that is cool as she obviously loves him for what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
              The guys must be sad as Fcuk though. Ok i know they are rich but surely they know that these women are only interested in their money? I find that really fcuking sad. Ok if a hot chick is with a fat old ugly guy with no money, then that is cool as she obviously loves him for what he is.
              **** if they are! they know damn well why they have those bitches next to them, MONEY. They have it and that's why. They will spend their money but those bastards could care less, they are ****ing some bitches must guys only dream with and they enjoy and and will present them out like if they are a trophy in your face and all most will do is talk **** about them and envy them. At the end of the day, that ***** will be gone and he will end up with another. It aint looks, it aint games man

Comment

They worked hard to be rich. They deserve some play time.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  **** if they are! they know damn well why they have those bitches next to them, MONEY. They have it and that's why. They will spend their money but those bastards could care less, they are ****ing some bitches must guys only dream with and they enjoy and and will present them out like if they are a trophy in your face and all most will do is talk **** about them and envy them. At the end of the day, that ***** will be gone and he will end up with another. It aint looks, it aint games man
                  Well i wouldn't want that life if i had money. Fcuk that i prefer what i have got.

Comment

Working...
                  X