Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wilder: Both Boxers Pass All VADA Tests, Confirms WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
    'Never in doubt' despite him being convicted drugs cheat and being banned for it before? How stupid are you? I mean really, what a f@cking stupid comment!
    Man shut up and dry your eyes you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
      So what’s the next excuse for all you Wildette ninny fangirl cultists?
      The dimwits have gone back to the glove conspiracy nonsense now the PED one is out the window. Apparently those at the Mayweather gym and the likes of Roy Jones Jr. are either all in on it and have been Wilder haters from day dot or they don’t know how boxing works, the Wildettes haven’t made up their mind which one it is yet. It’s all pathetically hilarious lol

Red Negative Karma: The next time, respect the boxers who sacrifice for us and don't use belittle nicknames to them. For the note: I love Tyson Fury and I want him to win the third.
      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 03-10-2020, 05:50 PM. Reason: adding information

Comment

Good to know.

Congratulation for Wilder and Tyson Fury. For now this news are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
          Red Negative Karma: The next time, respect the boxers who sacrifice for us and don't use belittle nicknames to them. For the note: I love Tyson Fury and I want him to win the third.
          Firstly, "Wildette" is a nickname commonly attributed to the dim and delusional Wilder fangirls. The fact you somehow think that is a nickname for Wilder implies you need a better grasp on the English language, sort it out Barry.

Secondly, you clearly take this forum way too seriously lol take your "Red Negative Karma Roger Roger" and use it on somebody who actually cares, ya gret doilem baha

Comment

Firstly, "Wildette" is a nickname commonly attributed to the dim and delusional Wilder fangirls. The fact you somehow think that is a nickname for Wilder implies you need a better grasp on the English language, sort it out Barry.

Secondly, you clearly take this forum way too seriously lol take your "Red Negative Karma Roger Roger" and use it on somebody who actually cares, ya gret doilem baha

Sorry, but is the same. That nickname you refer to fans, I understand. The issue here is that nickname disrespect Wilder in a sense. Now, If you said fan girls for example, you don't disrespect the boxer.

Comment

So what’s the next excuse for all you Wildette ninny fangirl cultists? Red Negative Karma LOL ya spazzy ninny. Get a grasp on the English language ya pansy muffin LOL

Are you serious? That is the best you got? Insulting people? This is a shame, especially when you attack someone for his English. Sorry, that is all I need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                EPO doping wasn’t investigated enough with WADA research at the time...

Since then cyclists haven’t been doing it.. maybe in the minor leagues where particular events aren’t known nor do advanced testing. Cycling has the most PED violations than any other sport. That’s a fact. How are cyclists getting caught yet you say “Lance passed.”
                U have no idea what you’re talking about. WADA had nothing to do with the takedown of Lance. It was USADA, headed by Travis Tygert, with testimony from Floyd Landis, a bunch of American snitches, and about 90% of USADA’s annual budget. Please, just stop, u don’t know what you’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  The only reason we know anything about Armstrong is because he got snitched out (their is a reason why they never brought him up on any chargers because the snitch him self isn't a reliable fact witness since he also tested dirty).

Armstrong should have never admitted to ****. That's his own fault.
                  Yeah you’re right. That was my point. He never tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Blood doping is almost impossible to catch. Lance Armstrong to this day still has never tested negative (they keep his sample as a marker to use for new tests).
                    They can definitely catch blood doping. It’s called the biological passport. Read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
                      They can definitely catch blood doping. It’s called the biological passport. Read about it.
                      Problem as I understand it is that bio passport requires consistent long term monitoring and who is going to pay for it?

Comment

Working...
                      X