• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Fugh yeah
    Thurman vs Bud
    I’d watch that
    Bud will destroy him but better than fughin Broner
    Wow. I thought Crawford is still an unproven welter. But this poster says Bud will destroy Thurman. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      I'm very careful in using the words "destroy" or "obliterate" or "annihilate" if both fighters are the elite of their division

There's usually not that much disparity in skill among the elites unless another elite has been protected for a long time (like Wilder or Broner)

Recent elite fighter vs elite fighter in the welterweight division:

Thurman vs Porter result: UD win by Thurman 115-113
      Thurman vs Garcia result: SD win by Thurman
      Porter vs Garcia result: UD win by Porter 115-113
      Pacquiao vs Thurman result: SD win by Pacquiao
      Spence vs Porter result: SD win by Spence

Crawford is the only one who still hasn't fought the elite fighters of his division (this can be a bad thing because he may very well be caught off guard by the disparity of skills between that of the elite and the mediocre)

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
        Wow. I thought Crawford is still an unproven welter. But this poster says Bud will destroy Thurman. Hilarious.
        The same way I said Pac would beat Thurman
        Maybe this is your first rodeo , not mine

Comment

Thurman will expose the overrated hype job cherry picker bum beater. Uncle Bob and Team Crawford will duck Thurman like they did Porter. Crawford is all talk and his resume proves he wants no tough opponents. If blown up and inactive Gamboa can put Crawford on queer street with a massive size disadvantage, Thurman can stop him. Crawford is packing glass and Eurobum Mean Machine showed that once again by dropping the hype job last fight. Team Crawford will say Thurman don't have a belt doe and duck. #HypeJob #CherryPicker #Overrated

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
            thurman may want this but we all know al gaymon won't let it happen. his worst nightmare is his guys losing to bob arum guys. fury beating wilder was a huge blow to pbc. crawford is the best welterweight his skills and style makes him the favorite over any of the pbc welters. crawford would beat thurman via body shot. in addition to being skilled crawford is just too tough and gritty for thurman.
            Crawford has a belt, Thurman doesn’t. It would be a risk worth taking to bring another belt across the street.

Comment

Gonna tear that body apart! Al won’t let it happen, Thurman will fight Robert Guerrero or AB. I hope AB or RG knocks his ass out!

Comment

I gotta pick Thurman here. Slight edge.

Comment

Good fight, Keith should skip Garcia and go straight for Bud. Don't need another possible injury. Plus Bud had some trouble with non-elite Kav so Keith should get him now.

Comment

After he had lost? Fighters do this AFTER losing. Prior to that they would come out with all the excuses in the world. When Thurman had something to lose he didn’t want to know who Spence or Crawford were, now that he lost to Pacman and his belts are gone he is willing to fight anyone.

Comment

Will Arum let this happen? Arum's basically fake crying over Pac and won't allow that fight to happen. Thus cannot see him letting this fight happen either.

Comment

Working...
                      X