Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Cutman Fires Down Claims of Tampered Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get over it man Fury beat Wilder pillar to post. I was rooting for Wilder too by the way but Fury beat him soundly. Stop the excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      I thought you were a serious guy... well...
      I'm sure he's crestfallen over your change in opinion of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        I'm sure he's crestfallen over your change in opinion of him...
        ... No way... the guy really has good taste in music, movies... But I guess that fanboysm is much stronger than good taste...

Comment

Why even entertain some ****** online? I mean I have never seen so much excuses for a guy losing, this guy might have the worse fan base in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I can be serious. I can also be serious and ''comical'' (I laugh at my shlt sometimes).

Truth is the truth if it makes you laugh or not.
            If you say Fury didn't commit any fouls......
            Because Wilder didn’t land a single punch to the back of Fury’s head, right? ��

Wilder didn’t grapple Fury once throughout the fight, right? ��

As somebody previously mentioned, this ridiculousness is focused on Fury’s left glove, the damage was done with the right. Wilder fangirls are as embarrassing as the man himself.

BREAKING NEWS: Wilder now has trouble sleeping. He’s developed a phobia of pillows after been battered around by Fury’s pair.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Jacob Stitch' Duran, the cutman for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has rejected the recent internet rumors which claim his boxer's gloves were tampered with for the recent rematch with Deontay Wilder. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Fury dropped Wilder twice and eventually stopped him in the seventh round.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Well the sparring partner did post that video of Fury tampering with his gloves. What did Fury say about that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Well the sparring partner did post that video of Fury tampering with his gloves. What did Fury say about that ?
                Who says they were Fury’s gloves? Do you really think if somebody tampered with gloves in sparring, they’d leave them laying in a basket somewhere for anybody to come along and inspect and expose them? Doubt it some how, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                  Who says they were Fury’s gloves? Do you really think if somebody tampered with gloves in sparring, they’d leave them laying in a basket somewhere for anybody to come along and inspect and expose them? Doubt it some how, pal.
                  Maybe if Fury used that justification, the sparring partner would've provided facts to destroy the claim.

Innocent until proven guilty, of course. Problem is Fury straight up acted like the video never existed.

Comment

People saying Wilder's fans and their excuses are the worst are clearly amnesiacs that forgot how Manny's fans "TILL THIS DAY!" make excuses for Manny taking a UNANIMOUS LOSS to a school teacher and ducking the rematch when called out.

At least Wilder, Joshua, Horn, Choco and Kovalev (Eleider) were man enough to at least try to average their shock losses that tainted their legacy.

Comment

Sounds like something a cheater would say. Lol. Nah, when fighters get their asses whooped, they and or their fans need to stop with the excuses. It's not like a close fight where there's controversial scoring. Just accept the 1 sided beat down and come back stronger. Tired of hearing the excuses like, pac had a hurt shoulder, Canelo was too young, Joshua had a panic attack, wilder wore a 45 pound suit, Joe Louis was 75 yrs old. Etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X