• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury fans ignoring all the leaning, head locking, rabbit punches

Which set of groupies is worse

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... and did you notice Fury's stiff jabs during the fight?
        Yep and how easily they cut wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

... You can't stay serious, do you?

Except for this "last" Fury I only know another recent fighter who had a high ring IQ and who also used lots of roughhouse techniques -- namely Andre Ward... Ward also used headbutts, elbows, proper tackling and wrestling... He used to say: "I did what I had to do in order to win"...

Comment

The guys trying to find excuses for wilders lack of boxing IQ are the worst

Just take the loss on the chin and move on to the rematch

Comment

Just the fact Fury's cutman responded to this says it is not jusy made up by some poster here. I am not saying the gloves were fixed that there is some question.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                Yep and how easily they cut wilder?
                The argument is just for the left glove though right? However it was Fury's right hook that robbed Wilder of everything he had. He literally never recovered from that shot in round 2.

As a side note, I think these allegations are naturally ridiculous and of course gloves will bend back if the hand is bending back. Furthermore...they miraculously restored the foam and stitching at the end of the 12th round

Comment

Originally posted by Thaim View Post
                  Just the fact Fury's cutman responded to this says it is not jusy made up by some poster here. I am not saying the gloves were fixed that there is some question.
                  Well it's all over youtube and twitter/Instagram perpetuated by his legion of fans who feel like they also lost themselves somehow. Hell I wanted Wilder to win but I don't understand any of these peoples crazy mentalities. Also like I said before somewhere else, with Wilder's laundry list of excuses already for why he lost, don't you think he would have already made these accusations himself if there was even a shred of truth to it?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... You can't stay serious, do you?

Except for this "last" Fury I only know another recent fighter who had a high ring IQ and who also used lots of roughhouse techniques -- namely Andre Ward... Ward also used headbutts, elbows, proper tackling and wrestling... He used to say: "I did what I had to do in order to win"...
                    Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    The guys trying to find excuses for wilders lack of boxing IQ are the worst

Just take the loss on the chin and move on to the rematch
                    Mine and Rogans eyes were not deceiving us.

New drinking game - Every time Tyson Dirty leans down on Wilders back, take a big ass gulp. You will be wasted by the 3rd rnd.

Comment

Mine and Rogans eyes were not deceiving us.

New drinking game - Every time Tyson Dirty leans down on Wilders back, take a big ass gulp. You will be wasted by the 3rd rnd.
                      I thought you were a serious guy... well...

Comment

Working...
                      X