Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Trainer: Unfication With Tyson Fury Has To Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua's Trainer: Unfication With Tyson Fury Has To Happen!

Rob McCracken, head trainer for WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says a unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury is something that needs to happen in the sport. Fury capture the WBC world title last Saturday night, when he stopped Deontay Wilder in seven rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to agree with Fury's dad here ...'After 4 rounds Joshua would be crying to get out' .....If a small fat unconditioned fighter like Ruiz can hammer Joshua the way he did then it's scary to think what a huge master boxer and precise hitter such as Fury would do to him. A 'mega fight' mismatch to be right.Joshua just like was proven with Wilder can not fight off the back foot and that spells disaster with Tyson Fury.

Comment

AJ/fury is an entirely different fight.
      AJ can box, wilder couldn't.

AJ will surprise the world once again.

Comment

Says everybody but AJ. Where was he fight night? He should have been there and thrown his own gauntlet. Everybody is talking about what he'll do and he's peeping out of the bushes.

Comment

Fury/AJ is an entirely different fight.
          Wilder can take a punch; AJ can't.
          AJ will disappoint his delusional fans again.

Comment

50/50 fight, AJ is the most polished and complete fighter out of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
              Fury/AJ is an entirely different fight.
              Wilder can take a punch; AJ can't.
              AJ will disappoint his delusional fans again.
              Wilder can take a punch? Who has hit Wilder? Feather fisted Fury brought him down. Stop kidding yourself

Comment

It’s a more competitive fight with Fury vs Joshua than Fury vs Wilder will ever be. Just look at the Ruiz Jr rematch. Say what you want, Ruiz Jr. was out of shape and unmotivated but Joshua still illustrated another element to his skill set, he can box too when necessary. And throughout his career, Joshua has shown he can punch also.

Tyson was dropped twice by Wilder and got up to arguably win their 1st fight. Joshua was dropped by Wladimir and got up to win their fight. I don’t think the 1st Ruiz Jr. 1st fight was a true representation of who Joshua is as a fighter. But Fury will get an extremely focused and prepared Joshua. I am not a Joshua fan at all, just trying to be objective. I’m not even a Fury fan but I respect him also. I just think this would be a better fight all the way around and a more lucrative one too. I much rather see this fight than Wilder vs Fury III.

Comment

2022 in UK

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    50/50 fight, AJ is the most polished and complete fighter out of the 3.
                    100 percent

Comment

Working...
                    X