Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury isn't looking as fat as we thought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Is the lighting completely different or not? Has one pic got him covered in facial hair and the other pic got him completely clean shaven or not? Do you understand what comparison means?
    Does he clearly look older with crows feet or not? How many comparison pics have the same lighting?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Spot on with this one.

I don't think anyone can really "outbox" Wilder either. His reach is insane and his athleticism will keep him on opponent's that try to stick and move.
      He's been behind against low level op, and outboxed for long periods on several occasions. Wilder doesn't box by hes own admission, he looks for one punch.

Comment

midsection looks real soft

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Does he clearly look older with crows feet or not? How many comparison pics have the same lighting?
          A person with pale skin will look completely different under harsh lighting than under dimmer lighting.Everyone knows this. Some pics don't show crows feet on even deeply wrinkled people. Your having a silly half hour again..

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            He's been behind against low level op, and outboxed for long periods on several occasions. Wilder doesn't box by hes own admission, he looks for one punch.
            You misunderstand me.

I mean, it's hard to "outbox" him because his reach and athleticism will keep bombs landing on opponents.

He might lose some rounds but he'll just windmill hammer somone's head and call it a night.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Biggest camel toe I ever saw lol.
              I think that's actually her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                You misunderstand me.

I mean, it's hard to "outbox" him because his reach and athleticism will keep bombs landing on opponents.

He might lose some rounds but he'll just windmill hammer somone's head and call it a night.
                Well funnily enough that's how I knew Fury would trouble him so badly the first time. Like Wlad, Wilders whole game is predicated on having the significant range and reach advantage, Furys size and movement cancel this out.

Comment

Working...
                X