No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest this Usyk lad is full of shyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    The difference is he could fight AJ for all his belts now as in 2020 and prove greatness or win a vacant strap and delay the fight by several years
    It's still not a guarantee from his perspective. Joshua could still decide to pursue the Fury/Wilder or Whyte fight.
    I get your point, but if I were in Usyks position, I would probably do the same.

Why should it delay the fight by several years though? You exaggerating a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      It's still not a guarantee from his perspective. Joshua could still decide to pursue the Fury/Wilder or Whyte fight.
      I get your point, but if I were in Usyks position, I would probably do the same.

Why should it delay the fight by several years though? You exaggerating a little bit.
      Let’s look at history lad How long have we waited for these heavyweights to finally find each other. He is going to do exactly what Wilder and Joshua have done and fight a bunch of guys until the real fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Dumb thread by a dumb Brit fanboy.
        It's probably just a bot. They gotta stir up UK vs US sentiment, UK vs Usyk, etc, to sell fights like AJ-Wilder and AJ-Usyk. They've been doing it for years. Have bots post incendiary, "us vs them" type of comments in order to suck fans in to one side or another.

Comment

Let’s look at history lad How long have we waited for these heavyweights to finally find each other. He is going to do exactly what Wilder and Joshua have done and fight a bunch of guys until the real fight happens.
          History shows us that Usyk is willing to take on tough fights. You can argue that Cruiserweight isnt overall the strongest weightclass, but he didnt duck anyone. Usyk also needs to be matched with a known fighter, dont think he really sells on his own.

On the other hand, Usyk isnt perceived on a similar threat level as Fury, Wilder and Joshua. If he has the WBO belt, I dont think anyone is going to hesitate to fight him.
          But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I have been stating it on here for a very long time? Usyk is completely overrated 'The most overrated fighter in boxing at this time'.

He is a fundamentally sound/solid fighter 'That is all' There is not one attribute which he has that YOU can describe as great.

Both David Haye & Evander Holyfield where better cruiser-weights and heavyweights than Usyk.
            That’s a lie .Usyk has some of the best footwork seen . That attribute combined with work rate make him a danger even if you don’t like that ,Haye lost to the guy Usyk knocked completely out so not sure where this logic comes from . .

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              I didn't suggest the number of people who agree with me alludes to any manner of correctness any time we've ever discussed Wilder, you did as soon as the roles presented itself though. Curious, that, innit? You insecure *****.

To the latter, I said I agree with OP's sentiments. A fight with Joshua as the wbo mando for all Josh's belts is worth more than a fight for the vacant WBO.

You you can give me nonsense about how later that'll make Usyk's position more powerful. I don't give a ****. All that means to me is he has more talking points to his argument for unification which means that conversation will last longer if it ever gets finished at all, and, later, is a pain in the ass. Just wait on Josh and get that Josh fight as soon as possible.

There is no need to bull**** about picking up a belt against a guy who isn't even a good name for either of the real champions.
              It doesn’t matter who agrees with you because they would look like fools to but I did notice they would have to be Wilders fan club not including the OP bc he has an agenda with non U.K fighters so I get it , I don’t think anyone gets you ? Ha

I didn’t mention Usyk power or him even advancing far buT to claim he’s being protected with a 1 and 0 record at pro HW suggests you are not in a right state of mind as if he needs to prove anything to you guys ,you didn’t give any reason why this thread makes sense because it doesn’t . Ha

You didn’t agree with anything either , you said the thread makes sense with no rhythm or reason ,Usyk grabbing a belt means more money ,this is prize fighting right Mr Historian ? Ha

You don’t wait on another champion if you can attain a belt for a bigger payday particularly if you are trying to adjust in another weight class ,and not fight for a year ? who actually believes that would be the route for Usyk ? Ha
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-14-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Usyk would have a lot more bargaining power and a bigger split if he has the WBO title. Dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  It doesn’t matter who agrees with you because they would look like fools to but I did notice they would have to be Wilders fan club not including the OP bc he has an agenda with non U.K fighters so I get it , I don’t think anyone gets you ? Ha
                  I don't think your reading comprehension is up to snuff.

I didn’t mention Usyk power or him even advancing far buT to claim he’s being protected with a 1 and 0 record at pro HW suggests you are not in a right state of mind ,you didn’t give any reason why this thread makes sense because it doesn’t . Ha
                  Who said anything about protection? I said if Usyk wants to prove something at HW he'll fight Joshua instead of a vacant.

You didn’t agree with anything ,you said the thread makes sense with no rhythm or reason ? Ha
                  Semantics for semantics sake? Okay bud, you're a small enough person to think that's a point

You don’t wait on another champion if you can attain a belt for a bigger payday particularly if you are trying to adjust in another weight class ,and not fight for a year ? who actually believes that would be the route for Usyk ? Ha
                  You do if you want to get as many belts as possible as quickly as possible. You know, send a message to the division.

Yeah, I get you, play it safe, great point....if you're a pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I don't think your reading comprehension is up to snuff.

Who said anything about protection? I said if Usyk wants to prove something at HW he'll fight Joshua instead of a vacant.

Semantics for semantics sake? Okay bud, you're a small enough person to think that's a point

You do if you want to get as many belts as possible as quickly as possible. You know, send a message to the division.

Yeah, I get you, play it safe, great point....if you're a pu$$y
                    The OP said he’s being protected you then agreed and said he needs to wait for AJ to prove himself ,which again you are the only one who sees that as logical ? Ha

Again the other stuff you posted is some type of encryption so it’s a waste of time which doesn’t make sense,you need to go to sleep and try again tomorrow or something ? At the end of the day when you are already a mandatory stepping in a heavyweight class there’s nothing safe about it being in title fights in just 2 or 3 ,Wilder had to be babied his entire career but Usyk needs to fight this very minute against AJ ? Back to the history section you really need to go . Ha
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-14-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

If you think about it the guy talks a lot about being the best in the division. Instead of fighting the best in the division he would rather pick up a trinket and call himself a champion. If the lad wants greatness why not just wait until Joshua is done with his mandatory then fight him. It’s a bit Counterintuitive that Usyk lays out a plan but doesn’t want to follow it.
                      You are not being honest.

Why should he put his career on hold and waste time?

If Joshua/Wilder/Fury wants the belt after they can come and get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X