Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nacho, theres this one guy who sells. Hs name is Manny Paquiao.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

what happened to pride and honor. should have rematched pac when the iron was hot and made 3x the money

Comment

Nacho is now showing his true character,because it is in times of turmoil where class and integrity truly prevails.Referring to Bradley as Mr. Bradley all through the build up to the fight,only to conveniently forget his name in the aftermath of the fight and refer to him in interviews as negro or negrito reveals who this fish lip really is,I don't care if I see him or that roided piss drinker ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          Egocentric white American judges, commentators and writers are biased against Mexican fighters because they want to validate their narrative that white fighters of yesteryear are better. It's evil to deny a fighter from a poor country his dream and the monetary reward for a lifetime of hard work because you want to feel better about yourself.

EDIT: The aforementioned commentators and writers couldn't mention enough that Floyd, who's never been in a war, was *36YEARS OLD* and smaller than Canelo before their fight but rarely mentioned that Marquez, who's been in many debilitating wars, was *40 YEARS OLD* and smaller than Bradley. Too easy.
          That's the dumbest thing I've ever read and we are all dumber for having read it.

http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Comment

I have not read a single writer yet that scored it for Marquez. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingpinas View Post
              Oh my god, If you can win the fight doing nothing for 10 rounds only eating jabs and turn on second gear in 11-12 and even then in excanges miss and after 2 crystal clear hooks go dance kalinka-malinka, and still deserve a decision then it is time for you to wake up
              kalinka malinka

Comment

Bye Juan

nacho, I'm afraid that Mr Juan is on the down slide now. He just got bested by a fighter that Pacquiao basically played with for 12 rounds. Proves the "Lucky Punch" debate ,doesn't it?.

Comment

You are too much.........Hahahahahhahahaha

Comment

I was talking about Frantic Fighter, Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
                      nacho, I'm afraid that Mr Juan is on the down slide now. He just got bested by a fighter that Pacquiao basically played with for 12 rounds. Proves the "Lucky Punch" debate ,doesn't it?.
                      And packy couldn't ko that fighter "he played with" for 12 rounds so that proves the "pac would've ko'd jmm had it not been for the lucky punch" debate doesn't it???

Comment

Working...
                      X