No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Forgive him as he is unaware that hiring lawyers is an intrical part of the legal system
    Hey there, just because you love literature and history, it doesn't give you the right to be inven ting words. I suppose you mean "integral"....

Comment

Errors in journalism should be pointed out. It's a blatant error, me being a write notice things like that. Slight of hand propoganda. I'm sure the writer is aware he wasnt in prison so why put that in the title of the article?
      Don't blow about being a write(r). It's probably all in posts to this site. Anyway, you should have seen by now that about 80% of the posters here are functionally illiterate and wouldn't notice.

Comment

Leaves prison?

It's "county jail"
        oh man this ball licker finally got banned

Comment

But it's not the same, not by any means. You don't have to be involved in crime to know the difference
          Oh really genius? can you leave either 1? Moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            oh man this ball licker finally got banned
            He went on a 4 page crying spree demanding they change the words from prison to jail. He's one pathetic loser, good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I never said they were the same, I just said in all honesty....who on here or in general really cares enough to constantly bring that up?
              It's his 1 little gem of knowledge that he has to make sure everyone knows he knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by cisjay View Post
                People can come on here and say the most outrageous things about Mayweather and nothing happens. Basically implying that he's a f@g. Unbelievable. And the guy you banned was referring to his own Ipad for his typo btw.
                ALT ALERT!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
                  He went on a 4 page crying spree demanding they change the words from prison to jail. He's one pathetic loser, good riddance.
                  HAHAHALOL That cracked me up for some reason. I always hated that pretentious arrogant twit. his alts already up i'm sure

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    It'd be hard to be 50, being boys with Floyd, and seeing his woman walking around, then knowing Floyd is going to jail for 3 months...

I'm not saying it happened, but that's a damn good possibility lol
                    thats what i was thinking 50 went to her "private party" they said.

Comment

• Miss Jackson better get that tip off phone call so she can send the pool boy away before Floyd comes home....he'll probably be "celebrating" with 50 for a couple hours anyway....lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X