Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F^ck it I have a confession to make. I hate Crackers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Crackers with Boudin is good eatin bruh. You dont know what you missin.

Never ate crackers with it, but boudin is the heat. One thing I miss about the states is the food.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      How can anyone eat these things. They have no taste, and they always get stuck in my teeth. Well it's time for more whisky CHEERS!

Photobucket
      Photobucket
      I freaking hate RITZ, when I was young and my mom took me to the hospital she would always bring that

No, not against the white crackers, you can easily hook those up. RITZ, there is no saving those!!

Comment

Take two crackers, put some nutella or peanut butter or anything similar, on it.

Sprinkle with weed, place in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

Let cool, and you have yourself a nice treat.

And an all day buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
          How can anyone eat these things. They have no taste, and they always get stuck in my teeth. Well it's time for more whisky CHEERS!

Photobucket
          Photobucket
          honestly thought TriggerHappy ment something else who can hate eating crackers?? their great for eating with soup or even having cheese etc on it...and i see no more feet pictures in the siggy anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            honestly thought TriggerHappy ment something else who can hate eating crackers?? their great for eating with soup or even having cheese etc on it...and i see no more feet pictures in the siggy anymore?
            A lot of members complained about it. I'm always willing to help my brothers out. And I also the whisky.

Comment

Working...
            X