Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs Marcos Maidana @ 140, April 2010, who takes it???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wXh in this thread???

Comment

Khan TKO8, with knockdowns aplenty - all suffered by Maidana. :box2:

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Khan TKO8, with knockdowns aplenty - all suffered by Maidana. :box2:
        I'd agree with this.

But there is the threat of Maidana which makes it a geniune PPV fight because if he lands - Khan will only go down once and stay there.

That said the chance of 54-second headline fight may be on the horizon here. lol. They should put that in the small print of the ads. Khan could end this himself very early.

This fight is a shoot out.

Comment

Amir Khan by TKO round 6 or 7

Comment

Maidana fights like Ricky. Too open but a strong puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              there is the threat of Maidana which makes it a geniune PPV fight because if he lands - Khan will only go down once and stay there.
              Meanwhile - and I can be quoted on having said this many times before - I'm totally confident of Khan being able to take any bombs that Maidana gets through. Khan always looked too gangly and squeezed out at 135, whereas 140 is truly his division now that he's maturing into young frame. He'll take punches just fine.

By the end of his career, I fully expect him to be at 154 at the least.

Comment

I think Khan would UD Maidana.

Comment

Khan UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Meanwhile - and I can be quoted on having said this many times before - I'm totally confident of Khan being able to take any bombs that Maidana gets through. Khan always looked too gangly and squeezed out at 135, whereas 140 is truly his division now that he's maturing into young frame. He'll take punches just fine.

By the end of his career, I fully expect him to be at 154 at the least.
                    I agree, i already know Amir will be accused of steroid abuse after taking a few shots here and there off maidana but surviving them.

Comment

WAR KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fight is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X