Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Getting Wilder's WBC Belt Makes Joshua Rematch Bigger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    You could say the same about Wilder.

You can’t say whyte has ducked anyone, facing Joshua chisora and Browne early in his career.

Presuming he wins I suspect he will be facing either Wilder (but guessing he won’t want the fight), Takam or Brazeale (eliminator) in the next fight following in the summer. All good fights in my opinion.
    Another Joshua protecting alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      The irony in your post, the issue that you pointed out regarding ranking is a valid one. But then looking at Wilder resume you can question is ranking and how he got his shot at stiverne too, at the end of the day if two boxers in the top 10/15 are willing to fight each other like the poster (WBC/WBA/IBF) pointed out then the winner should be rewarded for it.

If Wilder wasn’t given a chance he wouldn’t be the WBC champ as we all know it, it’s all great calling this boxers names and telling us they are terrible but we use to Wilder opposition been average, whether it’s whyte, Browne, dupahas, breazeale or Washington.
      So you also must be talking about Joshua and how he got his shot at Martin as well. Who did he fights? My point is the Chisora Whyte winner shouldn't have been ranked this high after their fight. It goes to show how bad the division is and how fighters are given felonious rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        So you also must be talking about Joshua and how he got his shot at Martin as well. Who did he fights? My point is the Chisora Whyte winner shouldn't have been ranked this high after their fight. It goes to show how bad the division is and how fighters are given felonious rankings.
        Division is bad when football player, pothead, women beating fraud like Wilder is a champion

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Wilder's mandatory won't be even close to due at that point and Whyte hasn't even been named the mandatory. He's never won a final eliminator. He may have to face Breazeale in a final eliminator if he wants to be declared the mandatory.
          Doesn't really matter, the idea is to build the fight and Hearn taking as much as he can. It's already known that Povetkin is next for Joshua, fighting Breazeale won't help building the fight as much as Whyte would

Comment

The irony in your post, the issue that you pointed out regarding ranking is a valid one. But then looking at Wilder resume you can question is ranking and how he got his shot at stiverne too, at the end of the day if two boxers in the top 10/15 are willing to fight each other like the poster (WBC/WBA/IBF) pointed out then the winner should be rewarded for it.

If Wilder wasn’t given a chance he wouldn’t be the WBC champ as we all know it, it’s all great calling this boxers names and telling us they are terrible but we use to Wilder opposition been average, whether it’s whyte, Browne, dupahas, breazeale or Washington.
            Firstly, thats why i said the quote above (Valid), secondly you not seeing me asking why so so and so are the mandatory to charles Martin (He fought AJ voluntary).

At the end of the day you can't moan about ranking and mandatory issues when that same ranking and mandatory got Wilder is chance at the belt.

Comment

Another post showing how little you know .....

Stivene LOST

Ruiz was inactive

Takam LOST

A couple other guys fell off that were ranked higher which is how Whyte got the spot besides his 6 fight win streak which put him at one.

Martin challenged Joshua thats how he GOT the fight !

The fact is Breazeale and Whyte along with Ortiz are far more threatening to Wilder than whos been ranked top 3 since Wilder won the belt !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-19-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Division is bad when football player, pothead, women beating fraud like Wilder is a champion
                Hell we also have a trinket holding wanna be drug dealing PED using fake Olympic Gold medalist as a fraud champion as well lol...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Another post showing how little you know .....
                  The 2nd biggest dick blowing Joshua fan is about to set me straight, lmao...!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Hell we also have a trinket holding wanna be drug dealing PED using fake Olympic Gold medalist as a fraud champion as well lol...
                    You have wrong info, Wilder is Olympic Bronze medalist not Gold!

Comment

Firstly, thats why i said the quote above (Valid), secondly you not seeing me asking why so so and so are the mandatory to charles Martin (He fought AJ voluntary).

At the end of the day you can't moan about ranking and mandatory issues when that same ranking and mandatory got Wilder is chance at the belt.
                      I'm not moaning. I'm telling it like it is. Whyte has a fraud ranking and all you're doing is trying to compare how Wilder got his title shot. I've seen fighters go the Wilder route a million times over. Whyte keeps moving up the WBC list without beating anyone who. He has moved past Ortiz, Headvetkin, Breazeale, and even Pulev. Hearn is at work here, but yall don't see it. He wanted to showcase Wilder in England, and he may get his chance. Hearn is a ****en scumbag just like King was to the IBF. Hearn wants the fight in England knowing that it might make more money in America. The fraud Joshua is a purse fraud. We won't see this fight in 2018 watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X