Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'm Mad Over Stoppage, I Was Ready To Continue!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'm Mad Over Stoppage, I Was Ready To Continue!

Former two-division world champion Danny Garcia returned with a vengeance, knocking out Brandon Rios in a WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday on SHOWTIME from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How many more punches to the head does this guy really need?

Comment

Chill son....

Comment

Garcia didnt even put alot of heat into that punch. It was just a nicely placed right hand and Rios looked like he got shot.

Fight Victor Ortiz and get that ass beat some more.

Comment

He was out, great stoppage, Kenny gave him plenty of time n im glad he stopped it

Comment

After watching it a few times... I do think he was able to continue.

He followed Bayless' instructions.

Then he hopped around. Bayless didn't like the hopping I guess..

But it seems like he was just getting ready again.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Garcia didnt even put alot of heat into that punch. It was just a nicely placed right hand and Rios looked like he got shot.

Fight Victor Ortiz and get that ass beat some more.
              that punch didnt look all that powerful but look at rios reaction though.

his whole head/neck went sideways lol. never seen rios get hit and go down like that. plus his leg even twisted up. it might not seem like it but that punch did some real damage to rios.

plus when he got back up, dude stumble forward then try to play it off lol. danny would have put rios back on his back for good!

Comment

The legs told a different story.

Comment

Rios almost died.... the commission might have to step in, because we know Robert only cares about money. He shouldn't be allowed to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    After watching it a few times... I do think he was able to continue.

He followed Bayless' instructions.

Then he hopped around. Bayless didn't like the hopping I guess..

But it seems like he was just getting ready again.
                    huh??? he damn near fell, his legs were gone!!

Comment

Working...
                    X