Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy collins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy got ****ed up.. His life was ruined... He got stand it...
    ****ed over and I can't

Comment

Long die Carlos Panama Lewis, and may you rot in hell

More faces than a church clock!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Like a stupid Muslim, I was born to fight... I knew how to rap my hands, before I could tie my shoes... Fighting came easy.... Loving ppl was a struggle...

My pops(rip) taught me how to fight, drink, harvest weed...
        He beat the **** outta me more than once.. But he never taught me how to love, it's cold outside, my face and hands hurt, but my woman is sleeping next to me... & that's good enough for me.. I'm blessed... I can't thank a GOD enough... I can't...

Peace brother.. Peace...
        Nice to hear your in good place now.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Nice to hear your in good place now.
          I'm going to be fired in two hours... I'm all in and all good, my pretty wife loves me, Jhonny hates me, I never imagined having a pretty supportive wife, and friends who love me...

I'm not worthless after all..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            Long die Carlos Panama Lewis, and may you rot in hell

More faces than a church clock!
            Absolutely. Before watching Assault in the Ring, I only knew Lewis as a corner man for Duran during the Wilfred Benitez fight and in Aaron Pryor's corner for the first Arguello fight.

After watching the doc, I found out that he worked with Luis Resto, who would probably just be a footnote in boxing history if not for Lewis' horrible cheating by removing glove stuffing. As soon as Resto confronted Lewis about his memories of seeing him going into the bathroom with his gloves with another corner man, I knew Lewis was a lying sack of crap. At least Resto owned up to it, but Lewis never will, because he believes he'll somehow be reinstated to work in the ring during a fight, which should and probably will never happen. Maybe on his death bed he'll confess, but I won't be holding out for that. I imagine trainers and boxers in the old days got away with a lot of that kind of stuff too, like loaded wraps or gloves, fouls not called what have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Absolutely. Before watching Assault in the Ring, I only knew Lewis as a corner man for Duran during the Wilfred Benitez fight and in Aaron Pryor's corner for the first Arguello fight.

After watching the doc, I found out that he worked with Luis Resto, who would probably just be a footnote in boxing history if not for Lewis' horrible cheating by removing glove stuffing. As soon as Resto confronted Lewis about his memories of seeing him going into the bathroom with his gloves with another corner man, I knew Lewis was a lying sack of crap. At least Resto owned up to it, but Lewis never will, because he believes he'll somehow be reinstated to work in the ring during a fight, which should and probably will never happen. Maybe on his death bed he'll confess, but I won't be holding out for that. I imagine trainers and boxers in the old days got away with a lot of that kind of stuff too, like loaded wraps or gloves, fouls not called what have you.
              Yes, the sequence of events have been well documented.
              Doubt i'll ever understand how he's got away with so much though.
              And I expect that'll remain as one of the sports mysteries for ever more.

Comment

Panama is a pos,

Hilly Colin's was a solid fighter who got smashed by a cheater...I've laced em up, the only loser was Collins..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Panama is a pos,

Hilly Colin's was a solid fighter who got smashed by a cheater...I've laced em up, the only loser was Collins..
                  Wasn't there a documentary once that blamed Top Rank for Collins' mental decline. I cant remember exactly why that was.

Comment

Working...
                  X