Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True warriors at their best...damn Gassiev is a really nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      Both of these guys are legends, the same goes for Usyk and Breidis. Clean boxing, no clinching, hard punches and a lot of heart. There was no stupid trash talk either. Gassiev is a great champ, very intelligent, respectful, calm and collected. This is boxing as it should be.
      The words “clean boxing in Russia” don’t go together

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        That mofo put his life on the line to win and it shows with how hard he is taking this defeat. Gassiev shows the type of champion he is consoling him as well. Two great champions that had a great championship bout.
        Dorticos put up an monumental effort, showed an incredible chin and will but also a very limited offensive arsenal and zero ability to adapt!! Gassiev was excellent tonight. His combination punching was beautiful and he mixed it up well. Absorbed/ blocked a lot of Dorticos’s work early and moved well although Dorticos pretty much followed him and didn’t cut the ring off effectively. Seems to be a really decent guy too from the build up vids and this. Should be a sweet fight in May.

Comment

i said it in the main thread, dorticos has the balls that rigondeaux is lacking

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            The words “clean boxing in Russia” don’t go together
            Oh because their isn't thousands of instances of American athletes getting caught with peds. Stop being naive

Comment

Dorticos made me proud in defeat tonight. He’s got a marble chin. But, more importantly, he has the heart of a legend. Those were the tears of a man who didn’t die on the field of battle, but was all too willing to. Gassiev impressed me at least as much. He’s a real class act. Quite the worthy champion. Standing ovation for these two warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i said it in the main thread, dorticos has the balls that rigondeaux is lacking
                Yeah, pretty sure Dorticos has four balls and Rigo has none.

Comment

Very classy move by Gassiev......

Comment

No reason for Dorticos to cry. He fought like a man. I underrated him severely. Hope to see him back real soon.

Comment

Just like when Yunieski lost against Pascal, it's heartbreaking.

Comment

Working...
                      X