No announcement yet.

I don't get boxers like Yves Ulysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get boxers like Yves Ulysse

Boxers like that. Like, why did they choose this sport ? Choose the most brutal sport other than MMA, and your mindset is, I dont want to get hit, get hurt. I'm runnin'.

It's like choosing to be a running back, or a wide receiver. You can get that extra 5 yards, but you choose to step out of bounds, than battle that defender.

It's a grown man's sport! If your not willing to take physical contact...why are you here?!

You're not gonna make any real money ! Nobody will pay to see you. We'll never see Ulysse on HBO ever again!

The guys that love the amateurs, they're wacking off over Ulysse's performance ! What a master boxer, lol! ZZZZZZZ

Man, Cletus Seldin could make a come back. Things might be ok.

Comment

He'll be back on tv before ULYSSE ! There no way they're putting that cowardly clown back on prime time tv!

Comment

What if you like hitting people but don’t like getting hit?

Comment

Much rather see that guy back on TV at least he has some boxing ability more than I can say for that Cletus guy he beat that they were hyping.

I actually enjoyed Yves performance especially knowing how much push this Cletus guy was getting.
          Yves looked a bit Mayweather esque at times. He clowned that roided up MMA reject

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Man, Cletus Seldin could make a come back. Things might be ok.
            HAHA, is ^ Seldin's brother or something?

Comment

Lol little Cletus got destroyed...

So Ulysse knocked him down 3 times and almost KO'd him in the 12th with just running ? Hmmm...very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                He'll be back on tv before ULYSSE ! There no way they're putting that cowardly clown back on prime time tv!
                Wow you sound like a warrior, when is your pro debut?

Comment

Boxers like that. Like, why did they choose this sport ? Choose the most brutal sport other than MMA, and your mindset is, I dont want to get hit, get hurt. I'm runnin'.
                  Running? But, he knocked Seldin down 3 times.

It's like choosing to be a running back, or a wide receiver. You can get that extra 5 yards, but you choose to step out of bounds, than battle that defender.
                  That's a faulty analogy. It's not like Ulysse ran outta the ring to get away from Seldin. He was tagging Seldin all night.

It's a grown man's sport! If your not willing to take physical contact...why are you here?!
                  So, lemme get this straight. You have issues with Ulysse, because he didn't stupidly take punches he could easily avoid? It's not Ulysse's fault, that Seldin was too much of a bum to land consistently.

You're not gonna make any real money ! Nobody will pay to see you. We'll never see Ulysse on HBO ever again!
                  What a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    HAHA, is ^ Seldin's brother or something?
                    I thought the guy I was talking to was a Hammerhead or something....

Comment

Working...
                    X