No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Floyd was the guy inactive for two years when he fought Marquez. In this case Rigo has barely fought in 2 years, way undersized, 37 years old while Loma is bigger, stronger, more active and in his prime. Not the same thing at all for people constantly making the Marquez comparison!
    Exactly right. It doesn't make sense saying it out loud. So a guy 37 years old only fighting three rounds in two years is supposed to move up two weight classes with no warm up fight and beat a prime top five p4p fighter who's in their twenties that has the age advantage (9 years younger), height advantage, reach advantage, stronger and has been more active??? No way Rigo wins in that situation. I'm not even sure if Rigo had the power to even hurt Loma if he landed anything and besides Rigo had been dropped in a fight before at a lower weight class!!!
    Last edited by AdonisCreed; 12-17-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      The Davis fight wont get made because both guys want too much money. There just aint enough cash there yet to make the fight. And I think Loma schools Davis pretty easily
      I like your honesty... and Floyd has been my favorite fighter for many years, but I agree. Too much of people focusing on skin color here.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Oh bull**** dude come on... lomachenco has looked sub par in ONE fight and that was because he was fighting a dirty ass, low blowing, overweight salido, who avoided the rematch. Regardless of what people want to say, Lomachenco just beat a VERY highly thought of p4p fighter that quit and then claimed injury. Tank has fought nobodies, and has already missed weight. Floyd isn't stupid, but his promoting team isn't doing things right. If you say Lomachenco isn't that good, then tank wins... it's no big deal, if tank losses, and he will... then it looks worse because Floyd, being an atg himself, said he wasn't that impressed with him.
        Davis is 19-0.... why does he need a few more fights to be ready for a guy with 11?
        Loma avoided the rematch,not Salido.

I still say Tank can beat the same guys Loma beat,even the guy he lost to

Loma has more than 11 fights.
        He participated in the WBS fights as a paid professional.

If Loma were great as you claim,you'd understand why Davis needs a couple more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
          Loma avoided the rematch,not Salido.

I still say Tank can beat the same guys Loma beat,even the guy he lost to

Loma has more than 11 fights.
          He participated in the WBS fights as a paid professional.

If Loma were great as you claim,you'd understand why Davis needs a couple more fights.
          Wrong, if Lomachenco were NOT that great, you wouldn't have needed to say it.... you're welcome.

Comment

I like your honesty... and Floyd has been my favorite fighter for many years, but I agree. Too much of people focusing on skin color here.
            Oh lord

Comment

Wrong, if Lomachenco were NOT that great, you wouldn't have needed to say it.... you're welcome.
              Great fighters do great things.

I have yet to see Loma do anything close to great as a pro...surely nothing that Tank can't do.

He's fought back to back smaller fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                JMM moved up and raised hell at 147.

Rigo can't do **** at 130.
                Who did he beat at 147 to raise hell? Marquez didn't make Floyd miss in consecutive combo attempts the way Rigo did to Floma. They arent the same size

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  Who did he beat at 147 to raise hell? Marquez didn't make Floyd miss in consecutive combo attempts the way Rigo did to Floma. They arent the same size
                  Manny Pacman that's who.

What can Rigo do at 130?

Nothing.

Comment

Davis vs Rigondeux needs to happen next dawg.
                    Make it happen Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Davis vs Rigondeux needs to happen next dawg.
                      Make it happen Floyd.
                      That's silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X