No announcement yet.

Punchr in his room auditioning to be the 6th Backstreet Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punchr in his room auditioning to be the 6th Backstreet Boy

No doubt this dude grew up on and will forever be on "government assistance"

Comment

How did you even find this lol.

But that's definitely vagabond

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        How did you even find this lol.

But that's definitely vagabond
        If we had a lounge boy band they would both definitely be on it.

It would be beercules as the lead beta, punchr would be his co beta, vagabond as the feminine one, Alexkid as the awkward cute shy one and led would just be thrown in there to make everyone look taller and more attractive in comparison.

Comment

Never wanted to punch a face so badly. If that kid grew up on my street I'd be taking his lunch money every day and relentlessly beating the **** out of him on the weekends.

Comment

I cant believe homeboy actually said his song was a panty dropper lmao and he got two lip pierces and squinty eyes trying to look seductive

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I cant believe homeboy actually said his song was a panty dropper lmao and he got two lip pierces and squinty eyes trying to look seductive
              At least he's trying. Alexkid's approach to getting laid is crying on boxing scene and fingering himself.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                At least he's trying. Alexkid's approach to getting laid is crying on boxing scene and fingering himself.
                yuck man.

Comment

all punchr needs is to find his missing ''e''. he was almost a complete man. so close........

Comment

Working...
                  X