No announcement yet.

I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe there are still people who don't believe in Vaccines

What the health organization is hoping is to see if April and May and the summer month heat can help kill or slow the virus down, and give them enough time to create a vaccine just in time before next winter when its possible it can surge again like other flus.

But there are some people who don't believe in vaccines, some on this forum as well and also I read some comments on an article about the process of coming up with a vaccine for coronavirus covid they said they want to inject a microchip into our body and mask it as a covid19 vaccine.

The person said they will not take the vaccine.

Why are there people like this? Its these people who get their family sick and others sick.

Because people don't just trust anybody

Comment

Why get a vaccine if it's not 100% effective? Tons get the flu and get those vaccines. I have never had the flu and never got a vaccine. I got chicken pox and didn't die. The vaccine won't prevent shingles later on and won't 100% prevent chicken pox. What's wrong with natural immunity? Do you need to help promote big pharma when tons of medicine has class action lawsuits for causing worse **** than what they were prescribed to help with? I'm vaccinated fully for a person in their early 30's. Now there's way more vaccines and tons like chicken pox vaccine are 100% unnecessary.

Comment

CDC's own website has numerous vaccines that harmed people like the Cutter bull****. I know a few older people that got a polio vaccine that got polio. I also know 3 that got GBS from flu vaccines and got settlements. Why is there a secretive court for vaccine harm? I don't blame anyone that doesn't trust pharmaceutical companies. Most data is paid for and done by them. I'm not against all vaccines but I am against any mandatory bull**** when they are not 100 effective ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Because people don't just trust anybody
          Yeah but I bet you got vaccines as a child before you went to elementary school. If you were born in the 80s it was a requirement I believe. I remember having to get several vaccines before going to elementary school in Kindergarten.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            CDC's own website has numerous vaccines that harmed people like the Cutter bull****. I know a few older people that got a polio vaccine that got polio. I also know 3 that got GBS from flu vaccines and got settlements. Why is there a secretive court for vaccine harm? I don't blame anyone that doesn't trust pharmaceutical companies. Most data is paid for and done by them. I'm not against all vaccines but I am against any mandatory bull**** when they are not 100 effective ever.
            with every drug there are outliers who dont react well, not everything is going to be 100 percent dude. Some people have rare conditions or their body don't react well.

I can almost guarantee you had been injected with vaccines as a kid, and you are okay.

We get tetanus shots as kids and you have to get a booster every ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              with every drug there are outliers who dont react well, not everything is going to be 100 percent dude. Some people have rare conditions or their body don't react well.

I can almost guarantee you had been injected with vaccines as a kid, and you are okay.

We get tetanus shots as kids and you have to get a booster every ten years.
              I was answering your question. I have talked to numerous people that were adversely effected by vaccines. I told you what they told me and I don't blame them for not trusting vaccines. Lots of their concerns are legit. I am fully vaccinated to 1987 born standards. Got them before elementary school, middle school, and high school. I just don't have any I deem unnecessary like hpv, flu, etc...

Comment

I've never had a flu shot but I will get one for this particular virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  I was answering your question. I have talked to numerous people that were adversely effected by vaccines. I told you what they told me and I don't blame them for not trusting vaccines. Lots of their concerns are legit. I am fully vaccinated to 1987 born standards. Got them before elementary school, middle school, and high school. I just don't have any I deem unnecessary like hpv, flu, etc...
                  So if you were vaccinated why you talking all this antivaccine stuff in here? And so you just so happen to know the super tiny percentage of people in real life who got adverse effects from these vacs?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I've never had a flu shot but I will get one for this particular virus.
                    Same here, if they come up with an effective shot for this Im hoping on that with the quickness.

Comment

Working...
                    X