Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I stopped going to the crunch gym at plaza bonita in san diego a week ago...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I stopped going to the crunch gym at plaza bonita in san diego a week ago...

a bunch of tards following me home from this gym. they park their cars on my street. most likely aryan nations, la raza, eses, white nationalists. alot of white nationalists and la raza fools in the fbi, police, and military too.

alot of american born filipinos bow down to whites and mexicans. not just them nerds, white boys (american born pinoys), and white girls (american born pinays) especially them filipino gangs that started up in the U.S..... bahala na barkada, satanas etc...

(ON THE SIDE NOTE: alot of kapatids, adings, kuyas, ates, uncles and aunties got fked out of the gym at crunch because I told a bunch of whites and mexicans [I think they're southerners from texas] about the 3 eggs in the morning and that cholesterol activates testosterone hormones thang, so all the southern: whites, mexicans, and the blacks (uncle toms, aunt jeminas) that tag along side the southern whites and mexicans know about the 3 eggs and cholesterol = testosterone thang (BECAUSE I TOLD EM ABOUT IT) so they're using it against the filipinos and the san diego native blacks and mexicans at crunch gym.... YOU CAN FEEL TESTOSTERONE THRU THE AIR, AS YOU CAN FEEL ESTROGEN IN THE AIR. If you're filipino, or native san diegan black or mexican. DO NO GO INTO CRUNCH GYM WITHOUT CHOLESTEROL FROM 3 EGGS IN YOUR SYSTEM AND DO NOT GO IN THE GYM BY YOURSELF. you'll get air hormone fked outta the gym by the southerner/texans in there because i told em about the 3 egg and cholesterol = testosterone thang... AND YOU CAN FEEL TESTOSTERONE IN THE AIR WHICH IS A BAD THING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME TESTOSTERONE LEVELS AS THE OTHER FOO... IF YOU HAVE LOWER TESTOSTERONE LEVELS EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE CHOLESTEROL FROM 3 EGGS IN YOUR SYSTEM, IT CAN BE BAD FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL TESTOSTERONE IN THE AIR. MAXIMUM TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE GENETIC... from low to high it goes Filipino/Asian > Hispanic > White > Black.... BUT YOU STILL NEED CHOLESTEROL FROM 3 EGGS IN YOUR SYSTEM DAILY NONETHELESS.... END NOTE)

BNB has white people in their gang, and LA satanas has mexicans in their gang.

SSI was started up by skyline piru. BNB and SSI cliqued up because whites and blacks team up against filipinos that hold it down for pinoy shiet like the ES family did.

Satanas holds it down for mexicans, and BNB holds it down for whites and mexicans. THOSE ARE PINOY GANGS?? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

filipino blood gangs (b-down, bahala na gang, RPB, PBH, ES family, etc) show no loyalty to whites or mexicans. yeah they claimed blood, but that's LA shiet, not skyline piru shiet. that's why them pinoy bloods in southeast didn't get along with skyline because blood is an LA thang, not a skyline thang. alot of filipino bloods wear all blacks anyways, alot of them don't even sport red.

and ES long beach and van nuys are asian fortresses anyways. mexicans cant mess with cambodians, laotians, and viets in ES long beach and van nuys.... and if mexicans cant mess with a person, then white people cant mess that person because white people use mexicans as a human shield

but everywhere else... filipinos either bow down to mexicans/whites or if they're pinoy bloods then they get overwhelmed by so many enemies: pinoys that dick ride mexicans/whites, surenos, racist corrupt whites/mexicans that hold regular jobs: cops/hospital staff/restaurant staff (they'll spit in your food or put rat poison in your food, so eat at home n make ur own food) etc., southeast asian gangs (TRG, ABZ, OBS, OKB, etc.), and the list goes on....
    Last edited by ErickDquilope; 08-23-2019, 01:56 AM.

Get armed buddy

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      Get armed buddy
      yeah imma buy a shotgun.. prolly a remington 870

Comment

There you go but you should get something small but powerful something small enough to put either in your pants or gym bag like a barreta or something

Comment

Working...
        X