If you seen a man beating a woman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely nothing at all

Comment

Tap him on the shoulder with the words "excuse me kind sir" (psychological disarmament tactic) then headbutt the kunt into unconsciousness. Take his trainers off search his pockets take a piss on him if i need one at the time then take the woman home for "nursing"

Comment

Depends who the woman was.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          Depends who the woman was.
          claressa shields...

Comment

I saw this situation happening on the street one day. Some guy in a car yelled to stop and the woman yelled out "F U he's my husband"
            as if that was ok.

Comment

ideally you do something, but that's not always how life works. i'd like to think i'd still help her. i'm a young enouhg man, after all. that's what your supposed to do. help those who cannot help themselves. it's the noble thing to do. there will come a time in all of our lives when we just can't. but if i was in someone else's neighborhood, another country, the dude is with a big group of guys and i'm alone, or just a bad spot in general i'd definitely consider these things.

i have recently built a gym in my shed and i surprisingly can still move and punch. muscle memory is strange like that. i can get into horrible shape, but put me on a pair of skis and i'm like a kid again. but when i bend over to take out the garbage i feel every bit of my 32 years, and i'm not the hotheaded psycho i was 10 years ago. i don't need to be or care to be getting into fights in these north shore streets. i'm much more cautious now. i surprise myself sometimes. but i think if i needed to i could still break my hand on someone's face and put them out like a light. i can't remember how many people i've knocked out, but i was comically strong in my youth and very athletic.

a while back, my father - all 5'4" of him - met a childhood friend of mine who played d1 football and made the houston texans practice squad. this guy is ****ing BIG, could dunk a basketball at 13 or 14, fantastic athlete. well nobody ever told my dad that i beat the hell out of this dude when we were kids. i ragdolled him. i threw him all over the f#cking playground in front of the whole class. like actually threw him. that's how i fought back then. i slammed people into the ground and judo tossed them. we shook hands and became good friends.

so this giant, biracial [light skinned brother,] ex NFL player tells my tiny little grey-haired dad all about it over drinks with a group of friends and i can only imagine it being about as funny as you'd think it would be. this guy is easily a foot taller than my dad. easily. easily!

so yeah, you really don't want to poke this bear.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                What would you do?

And what do you think of men who beat up smaller defenseless women?

if you step in between a man and his woman... realize that your death, is one of the possible outcomes

watch, Active Self Protection...

HEAPS of dudes step in... either in-between a domestic issue, or just an altercation on the street... and pay for it with their lives

fk cool channel that, seen some mind-blowing stuff
                i_am_a_champ i_am_a_champ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I saw this situation happening on the street one day. Some guy in a car yelled to stop and the woman yelled out "F U he's my husband"
                  as if that was ok.
                  This is the exact reason sometimes it is not worth coming between a man and his woman.

If a woman is being kicked or getting beat up to the point she is unconscious then it warrants to stop that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    as if that was ok.
                    It is okay. If she's cool with getting her ass beat by her husband then who are we to say otherwise??

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      claressa shields...
                      he said woman

Comment

Working...
                      X