Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we become more like children or spazzers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we become more like children or spazzers?

I know you guys are already way ahead of me on this but I dont mean real spazza I mean doing what a spazza does

See this happy little spazer, do you know what he is doing? WHATEVER HE FCUKING FEELS LIKE hes not trapped by societal conditioning or fear of what others think of him.

It feels good to jump with flappy arms and so he JUMPS WITH FLAPPY ARMS!

We as adults and social reputation fearing people have lost a pleasure in life and most wont ever get it back.

Do you want to try being a spazzer for a day or an hour?

Free to be totally HUMAN in your expression the core of what it is to be human or another part of what its like to be human that you rarely visit. Not even do you do it fully when drunk, just what you feel like, thats been robbed from you but social fear, that pleasure.

Or do you want to keep to social norms stay cool stay mature? Not risking getting kicked out form the social group?

We can learn from r-tards !
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-19-2020, 10:38 AM.

Its crazy like we have a group idea that no one barely disagree's with we are all in agreement we all do it, all live that way, and it tends to not be that great of an idea anyway.

Like working all you life at a chore to get a house which isnt that much fun anyway, instead of working on your passions hobbies and meditating for internal pleasure, but everyone's working, buying external material stuff, and everyone does what everyone says you should do, and the group idea is not that good, not great at all, its dull minded.

Youd expect a group idea that near everyone accepts to be fcuking awesome since its accepted by so many, but they tend not to be
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-19-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-19-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I guess this thread was too much for the enthusiastics in this lobby, also since I became non racist I have been isolated and alone on boxing scene, kinda like the reverse of being a racist in real life, where I am also scapegoated
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-19-2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X