No announcement yet.

Eminem just dropped a new album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    I haven't finished the whole album yet but what I heard is ****ing fire. Of course it is, it's ****ing eminem.

The dude's one of the living goats. Hearing him spit is like watching lebron play.

I Will and Unaccomodating

Comment

I see this guy as the "King of Cucks" & a symbol of that movement/generation. His trajectory embodies the trajectory of the cuck lifestyle:

A squeaky voiced beta male who rapped about shooting & raping his own mother to a chorus of laughter. The 1990s "lol I'll say anything! I'm so shocking! Please like me!" cuck. We all knew a bunch.

Now raps about how guns r bad and he's so shamed of his chauvinist bigot people/country/etc to a chorus of laughter. The 2000s "No seriously, I hate myself. Just finish me off." cuck. What all those same guys aged into.

"Please like me Sirs! I'll spank myself for your amusement Sirs!"
      Last edited by ////; 01-18-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I see this guy as the "King of Cucks" & a symbol of that movement/generation. His trajectory embodies the trajectory of the cuck lifestyle:

A squeaky voiced beta male who rapped about shooting & raping his own mother to a chorus of laughter. The 1990s "lol I'll say anything! I'm so shocking! Please like me!" cuck. We all knew a bunch.

Now raps about how guns r bad and he's so shamed of his chauvinist bigot people/country/etc to a chorus of laughter. The 2000s "No seriously, I hate myself. Just finish me off." cuck. What all those same guys aged into.

"Please like me Sirs! I'll spank myself for your amusement Sirs!"
        This twat seriously needs to grow up.

Comment

have you ever been hated or discriminated against? i have, ive been protested and demonstrated against.

since 'hi my name is' ive listened to em. he is an ATG.

i liked that he got it on with mariah carey too, he got beef with nick cannon.

Comment

Its decent

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              I Will and Unaccomodating

That was insane. The first verse and em's verse blew my mind with that wutang scheme.

Eminem's got some monsters with him lol nick cannon's screw had no chance with that pathetic shlt they put out.

Eminem with this album just proves how far beneath him nick cannon is.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                Its decent
                Casual fan who doesn't understand bars lol

Eminem's bars are insanity, and so are the people he featured in this album.

If you think this fire ass album is "decent," then you're not listening homie.

Comment

That was insane. The first verse and em's verse blew my mind with that wutang scheme.

Eminem's got some monsters with him lol nick cannon's screw had no chance with that pathetic shlt they put out.

Eminem with this album just proves how far beneath him nick cannon is.

Funny you mentioned Nick Cannon, there’s this radio personality named Chalamange tha God and he said Nick Canon won the beef. He also said MGK murdered Em too lol.

Comment

eminem has consistently been trash for almost 2 decades now. last good album was eminem show in 2002. he needs to shave them pubes off his face or get back to doing drugs cuz he was way better as a pill poppin addict in the late 90's early 00's.

Comment

Fire as ****

Juice Wrld that guy

Comment

Working...
                      X