Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to set everyone straight once again. Charlo, Dervychenko, Andrade, Eubank Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
    This poster seems to know every thing when it comes to PBC and things associated with it.

Can you tell us how PBC can make the Charlo vs Derevyanchenko fight happen?
    he already addressed that. its because dervy is possibly signing with dazn in the future which made it impossible for charlo to fight him the last 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he already addressed that. its because dervy is possibly signing with dazn in the future which made it impossible for charlo to fight him the last 3 years
      Yeah, I read that. He skipped the part where SD has been with PBC for years. As usual, they're not providing any solution. They're providing excuses. They're not interested in seeing meaningful fights for Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        First this non existent offer from Eddie Hearn. Charlo, his trainer and Tim Smith from PBC said there is no offer from Eddie Hearn. If you believe Hearn over those three then I have no choice but to assume it's because Hearn is white and they're black. When Hearn made Gervonta Davis a public offer it was acknowledged by PBC. They turned it down but they did acknowledge the offer was real. In this case they're saying there is no offer. If there was an offer that would acknowledge it just like they acknowledged the Gervonta Davis offer

2. Dervychenko is a free agent looking for a new promoter. There's a possibility he could sign with Matchroom on DAZN. That's why Charlo vs Dervychenko hasn't been made.

3. Canelo is going to vacate the 160 WBA belt and PBC is going to push for Eubank Jr to be elevated to either super champ or regular champ. Regular champ is more than likely and he'll fight a unification with Charlo

4. Andrade will still be on the outside looking in. Unless Dervychenko does sign with DAZN then he'll fight him

Now you all can stop all this dumb speculation when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Here is Eddie getting tongue tied when asked about the offer to Charlo. He's asked if he would let Andrade fight Charlo on Showtime and he talks about Showtime not being able the match the offer he gave to Charlo. That makes no sense. The offer would be to Andrade from Showtime. He's also asked about the offer being the same as Mikey's, $7 mil , and Hearn says "similar". Similar is a one fight deal with DAZN getting an option on the second fight. Keep believing Eddie if you want to

Wow! You just know everything about everything. Very impressive. Thanks for telling us what is up in the middleweight and super middleweight boxing world.I knew Canelo could no longer comfotably make 160 so he really only moved up 7 pounds fot Kovalev not 15 pounds. People need to stop rating Canelo as a middleweight on the pound for pound ratings because he is a full sized 168 pound boxer now as proven by him vacating both 160 and 175 pound titles. 168 is not as strong as either 160 or 175. Look for Canelo to fight Saunders next because Saunders is the weakest champion at 168 and had to come from behind to beat a guy ranked 36th by boxrec last fight..

Comment

When did Charlo/his team say the offer doesn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            You would think $7 million (like Mikey got) would be more than enough to take the risk.

But Charlo seems more interested in carrying around a purse than actually showing and proving in the ring.
            Couldn’t have said it better myself

Comment

Very frustrating to read all these excuses for a niche sport.

Comment

First this non existent offer from Eddie Hearn. Charlo, his trainer and Tim Smith from PBC said there is no offer from Eddie Hearn. If you believe Hearn over those three then I have no choice but to assume it's because Hearn is white and they're black. When Hearn made Gervonta Davis a public offer it was acknowledged by PBC. They turned it down but they did acknowledge the offer was real. In this case they're saying there is no offer. If there was an offer that would acknowledge it just like they acknowledged the Gervonta Davis offer

2. Dervychenko is a free agent looking for a new promoter. There's a possibility he could sign with Matchroom on DAZN. That's why Charlo vs Dervychenko hasn't been made.

3. Canelo is going to vacate the 160 WBA belt and PBC is going to push for Eubank Jr to be elevated to either super champ or regular champ. Regular champ is more than likely and he'll fight a unification with Charlo

4. Andrade will still be on the outside looking in. Unless Dervychenko does sign with DAZN then he'll fight him

Now you all can stop all this dumb speculation when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Here is Eddie getting tongue tied when asked about the offer to Charlo. He's asked if he would let Andrade fight Charlo on Showtime and he talks about Showtime not being able the match the offer he gave to Charlo. That makes no sense. The offer would be to Andrade from Showtime. He's also asked about the offer being the same as Mikey's, $7 mil , and Hearn says "similar". Similar is a one fight deal with DAZN getting an option on the second fight. Keep believing Eddie if you want to

Lol, what part of your post didn't you understand??? He said Showtime can't match what DAZN is offering Charlo. So that's why he's suggesting Charlo should fight Andrade on DAZN cause he'll make more money there. How doesn't that make any sense?????
                Good try trying to spin your bullshet on here and saying there's no contract offer for Charlo to fight Andrade on DAZN.. There is a contract and Charlo is ducking Andrade cause he won't accept and he won't counter offer either... Only a fool fails to see that!
                Are you a fool?? 😆

Comment

I'm not cheering for anything. I'm telling you uninformed dummies what's actually going on.
                  You shouldn't of had created this thread man... Everyone is clowning you for being a Charlo cheerleader and your taking losses left and right,.... 😆

Comment

"If you believe Hearn I have to assime its because he is white and they are black." You are a racist pos.

Comment

First this non existent offer from Eddie Hearn. Charlo, his trainer and Tim Smith from PBC said there is no offer from Eddie Hearn. If you believe Hearn over those three then I have no choice but to assume it's because Hearn is white and they're black. When Hearn made Gervonta Davis a public offer it was acknowledged by PBC. They turned it down but they did acknowledge the offer was real. In this case they're saying there is no offer. If there was an offer that would acknowledge it just like they acknowledged the Gervonta Davis offer.
                      I don't even get what this guy is saying.

So PBC acknowledged the public offer for Davis, but not the one for Charlo. Are you saying Hearn sent an official offer to Davis or as you said it's a "public" offer like via news articles, social media, etc.

There have been videos about Hearn's offer to Charlo which are regarded as "public."

Very confusing.

Both are public offers, yet one was acknowledged and the other one is not.

Anyways, how many more videos should appear before you PBC fanboys acknowledge it?

My other question is, did you ask if they're interested in Charlo fighting Andrade?

Comment

Working...
                      X