Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2018, 12:16 AM #51
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11845 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,569.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I'm assuming you are a white guy who just doesn't understand the differences with being a non-white guy in the US. Probably was born on 1st base, but think you hit a double.

The society is handicapped against a lot of non-white people & I don't think the average white person over 25, 30 grasps that concept at all even still today. And a lot of you think that "woe is me" thing is a non-white thing when its a poverty thing & encompasses people of all backgrounds.
yep. white AF but grew up in various neighborhoods. i DO understand the plight of the non white. they feed off of that. IVE SEEN IT. LIVED WITH IT. spent their time bltching and moaning. not unlike what takes place online.

anything is possible if that woe is me, the world hates me mentality is defeated. lets just assume neither side gets it.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
animalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,064.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
its cuz white people are physically inferior they don't pose no threats, but the cops know 5 times out of 10 if it wasn't for their guns/weapons blacks/browns could beat they ass so they are naturally afraid.

its like say you confront one of them gotdamn toy dogs like say a Yorkie your not gonna pull your gun out and shoot it it doesn't pose no threat to you, now if its a pitbull that needs to be apprehended your most likely going to pull your gun out and probably shoot it if its intimidating you....
So a White Cop has a 50/50 chance to beat up a Black/Mexican in an unarmed street fight???

Sounds like pretty decent odds to me....

Why would anyone (Cop or not) be so afraid of someone they have a 50/50 shot at beating up in a fight....Lol

Anyway this Cruz school killer guy seems like a Hispanic to me anyway....I highly doubt he considers himself White...

Last edited by animalfan10; 02-19-2018 at 12:02 PM.
animalfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:23 PM #53
Winning

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,239.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalfan10 View Post
So a White Cop has a 50/50 chance to beat up a Black/Mexican in an unarmed street fight???

Sounds like pretty decent odds to me....

Why would anyone (Cop or not) be so afraid of someone they have a 50/50 shot at beating up in a fight....Lol

Anyway this Cruz school killer guy seems like a Hispanic to me anyway....I highly doubt he considers himself White...
I don't know why cops are afraid of us but my theory stands... because they know they are physically inferior they will get they ass beat so they yell at us more beat on us more try to exude more dominance on us than whites....

and the florida shooter was white. He also had a make america great again hat/shirt in his house, he was a white supremest...
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:42 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1441 Post(s)
Johnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 10,569.27
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword You’re a good sport ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
I don't know why cops are afraid of us but my theory stands... because they know they are physically inferior they will get they ass beat so they yell at us more beat on us more try to exude more dominance on us than whites....

and the florida shooter was white. He also had a make america great again hat/shirt in his house, he was a white supremest...
Just looked up average Mexican size. Man is 5'4 and weighs around 165. I'm sure when cops see that they are physically intimidated.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:04 PM #55
Winning

EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Just looked up average Mexican size. Man is 5'4 and weighs around 165. I'm sure when cops see that they are physically intimidated.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
even the short Mexicans be whoopin that ass they are stocky strong boned like our boxers, I've seen tall white boys get cracked by them little Mexicans too. give your women better sex too from what white women have told me
Old 02-19-2018, 02:16 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Johnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond repute
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword You’re a good sport ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
even the short Mexicans be whoopin that ass they are stocky strong boned like our boxers, I've seen tall white boys get cracked by them little Mexicans too. give your women better sex too from what white women have told me
Lol and I've never met a white girl who wanted some mexican
Old 02-19-2018, 02:54 PM #57
Winning

Quote:
Lol and I've never met a white girl who wanted some mexican
You must not live in California or texas
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:11 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You must not live in California or texas
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yea I live in the northeast so I really don't see to many Mexicans if I'm being real
Old 02-19-2018, 03:44 PM #59
Winning

Quote:
Yea I live in the northeast so I really don't see to many Mexicans if I'm being real
word, I used to live in the southeast so I know... we comin tho little by little

Share This With Friends

Tags
fair, say...

User Tag List