No announcement yet.

I was suprised that Roy Jones only had 2 more losses than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was suprised that Roy Jones only had 2 more losses than Pacquiao

I thought the great Roy Jones already had 16 losses turns out he only lost 9 times in his career.

Roy Jones - 66 wins, 9 losses, 0 draw

Manny Pacquiao - 59 wins, 7 losses, 2 draws

If Pacquiao continue fighting in the next 4-5 years. He will have more losses than RJJ.

Comment

damn..........

Comment

Roy was 49-1 after fifty fights though and Manny had lost more than a few times by then. Roy is 16-9 since then, thatsd bad. He should have retired after the first Tarver fight.

Comment

Who the hell are you to say when a man stops applying his craft?
          Why does it "hurt" or "bother" you when another man fails at trying?

You morons make me laugh when it comes to any losses. You act as if a C- talent just beat a top tier contender or champion.
          Some of Roy's late career losses are against talents he was once better than but this is now and it doesn't detract from his prime.

If your butt hurt walk away because Pac, Roy and Me don't give t7@ sh*!s what you think. Until you actually get in there and work
          your "opinions" are that of NOBODIES who ever tried!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            damn..........
            In fairness to Manny some of his losses were at the start of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Who the hell are you to say when a man stops applying his craft?
              Why does it "hurt" or "bother" you when another man fails at trying?

You morons make me laugh when it comes to any losses. You act as if a C- talent just beat a top tier contender or champion.
              Some of Roy's late career losses are against talents he was once better than but this is now and it doesn't detract from his prime.

If your butt hurt walk away because Pac, Roy and Me don't give t7@ sh*!s what you think. Until you actually get in there and work
              your "opinions" are that of NOBODIES who ever tried!

Ray
              When a boxer looks like a shell of his former self. He might as well retire that is why I applauded guys like Joe Cazalghe who retired in 2008.
              Last edited by RomanReigns; 03-03-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Roy was 49-1 after fifty fights though and Manny had lost more than a few times by then. Roy is 16-9 since then, thatsd bad. He should have retired after the first Tarver fight.
                I agree. And moving back to 175 Roy lost some of his speed and agility.

Comment

You can’t count the horn or Bradley fights two huge robbery’s

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You can’t count the horn or Bradley fights two huge robbery’s
                    Horn won outright. It's a testament to how stupid you are to think otherwise.

Also, Marquez 1 and 3 were huge robberies

Plz S T F U you piece of trash

Comment

Working...
                    X