Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Canelo's feet too slow to catch Billy Joe Saunders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo fought Erislandy Lara, a southpaw who's just as slick as Saunders is, if not more, and was able to catch him pretty regularly.

Saunders doesn't give you much, but Alvarez will find his moments.

Comment

Canelo blanks him 12-0 in a gypsy caravan on the outskirts of Birmingham. Styles make fights. Canelo brutalizes BJS really bad. Every advantage Saunders has against other guys, Canelo is better at.

Comment

Canelo would time him and wait with hard counters like in his KO against Amir Khan.

Also, Canelo has the judges on his side, he basically only needs to make the fight close and he automatically gets 8 rounds. BJS is pillow fisted, he can't knock an iron chin counterpuncher like Canelo out, he would have to put on an absolute clinic to get a decision like Mayweather did. I doubt this would be possible for BJS against Canelo. Canelo only needs to win 4 rounds and have another 3 close rounds and he's the winner. Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Canelo blanks him 12-0 in a gypsy caravan on the outskirts of Birmingham. Styles make fights. Canelo brutalizes BJS really bad. Every advantage Saunders has against other guys, Canelo is better at.
          As overrated as Canelo is,he still beats Saunders.

Comment

With enough water I bet we can free his feet from the cement

Comment

I think Canelo would go to the body.

Comment

canelo isn't as flat footed as he used to be. I'd say he's gone from furniture to average when it comes to his feet.

Comment

Billy Joe would box his ginger noggin off. Golden Boy would pay the judges off though.

Comment

No

Lemiuex telegraphs his movement and his punches by puttin the weight on his front foot. Thats why ggg and billy were able to dominate.

Canelo has much more intelligent and quicker feet

I like canelo ggg and jacobs to beat billy

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Canelo fought Erislandy Lara, a southpaw who's just as slick as Saunders is, if not more, and was able to catch him pretty regularly.

Saunders doesn't give you much, but Alvarez will find his moments.
                      I was about to mention this fight. I thought he did well catching up to him and Lara was in a full sprint at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X