Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever pulled a Louis C.K. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have you ever pulled a Louis C.K. ?

Have you ever pulled a Louis C.K. ?

If so what were the results. (serious responses only)

the point I'm getting at is, most women who are already up in your hotel room, are pretty much down to have sex and if you pull a Louis C.K., at least in my experience, i'd say at least 70% would be even more down once you whip it out.

The other 30% are a mixture of wanting to be in a serious relationship first before engaging in sex or maybe sobering up or changing their mind last second.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but if we are being completely honest with ourselves then yeah.

One of my good friends used to whip his dick out in front of girls all the time and the success rate of him getting laid from it would blow ur mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      One of my good friends used to whip his dick out in front of girls all the time and the success rate of him getting laid from it would blow ur mind.
      thats what I'm saying man, thats why we can't ever trust these hooos

i remember after Kobe got caught, i always kept old text messages as evidence that everything was consensual and make them send nude pics after the fact to even further prove it.

yeah i know we not celebs or ballers, but after Kobe my defense game was on point! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        thats what I'm saying man, thats why we can't ever trust these hooos

i remember after Kobe got caught, i always kept old text messages as evidence that everything was consensual and make them send nude pics after the fact to even further prove it.

yeah i know we not celebs or ballers, but after Kobe my defense game was on point! LOL
        Yea I'm with you man. Always suspicious of these accusations. They always seem to have something to gain from it, one way or another

Comment

does it count if you paid the woman before?

Comment

Yea I'm with you man. Always suspicious of these accusations. They always seem to have something to gain from it, one way or another
            Green K bro!

I mean honestly the worst I ever got was: "I just met you" or "Damn at least lets go out few more times"

I never even got like pissed off chicks storming out of the room, like never once. like it never happens, if they are in your room they know at least the bare minimum might possibly go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              does it count if you paid the woman before?
              lol wel if you paying them they better be on point and ready to provide whatever service u guys agreed upon.

the worst is paying some chick and she turns on you like they did to Warren Sapp!

Sapp hired some pros in his hotel during the super bowl and one of them recognized him after the deed was done and demanded ridiculous amounts of money since she though he was a big nfl star and he said hell no we agreed upon this amount already so the 2 pros went ape shat on him and said he tried to rape them so he ended up losing his job at the NFL network because of these 2 hoooos.

now that stuff prob won't happen to any of us since we not famous or anything, but still can't trust these hoooos

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Green K bro!

I mean honestly the worst I ever got was: "I just met you" or "Damn at least lets go out few more times"

I never even got like pissed off chicks storming out of the room, like never once. like it never happens, if they are in your room they know at least the bare minimum might possibly go down.
                Lol exactly its usually well after the fact they start talking this ****. These women gotta take a step back and look in the mirror. This **** is just gonna keep getting worse cause the public somehow will view them as some type of hero

Comment

It's one thing to whip it out and jerk it a bit, but it's another thing to whip it out and beat it until you shoot a load all over your fat hairy stomach, like Louie lmao.

I've only whipped it out and jerked it front of girls I already had sex with before and I knew they liked it. So I guess that doesn't count.

Most women really don't like it much unless they're already really horny. I think maybe the ones who liked it only pretended to so they wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Comment

Lol exactly its usually well after the fact they start talking this ****. These women gotta take a step back and look in the mirror. This **** is just gonna keep getting worse cause the public somehow will view them as some type of hero
                    This exactly all the women coming forward now are like women we never heard of who like turned out to be failed actresses or failed whatever, so they now coming forward.

like all the women who put CK on blast nobody ever heard of before. if they made it to Ellen or even Schumer's level they probably wouldn't have even complained or snitched.

Comment

Working...
                    X