Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all just admit Horn is actually a GOOD fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is an espn fnf level fighter.

He hung in there with pac wih his youth and determination. Thats all.

He isnt a bum or anything but i wouldnt say he is that good.

Comment

Who's saying he ain't a good fighter? Manny hasn't even fought a guy who wasn't a good fighter since the 1990's. He's s limited good fighter, but a good fighter all the same. Sh^t man anyone in the top 1000 fighters can be deemed a good fighter I'd argue.

Comment

Horn is definitely a special talent.... Him vs Thurman would be a war.

Comment

Horn is not a good fighter. He's awkward and sloppy but not on the level of the top WWs. He's definitely not on Pacquiao's level. He made a lot of mistakes last night and Pacquiao made him get a way most of them. Pacquiao was just awful last night. For 8 rounds he looked like an MMA fighter swinging wildly and missing a lot.

I can't even see Horn beating Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Horn is an very average fighter who got very lucky in his own backyard. He is no threat whatsoever to the top welters.

Comment

No, he isn't. He's an average fighter at best.

Comment

He's a diet Brandon Rios

Comment

Horn is a decent fighter but the story of the fight is Pac needs to retire. If he had anything left from what he was then he beats Horn easily. That's no dig at Horn but Manny was an incredible fighter.

I think we can still give Horn credit for being a pretty good fighter and at the same time say Manny is done, simply because of the heights Manny has fallen from.

Comment

Much Better than expected! OR IS HE? It is a 38 year old Pacquiao and Pacquiao never been a highly skilled high IQ Boxer so Pacquiao given his style probably shouldn't have lasted this long!

I give him much credit, Horn earn himself some respect for sure! Had a GREAT Gameplan and he was trying to knock Pacquiao out! He was physical and fought dirty, he did whatever it took to win!

I'm not screaming Robbery for Pacquiao because Horn should've never made it that FAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      Horn is decent fighter ,very Akward
                      This. But I wasn't one of the people calling Horn a bum, so I don't have anything to admit. I'd like to see those twats come out of the wood work and admit they don't know **** about boxing...if your prediction is WAY off, then own up to it with a good ole "Idksab" People made fun of Horn for being unknown, make fun of yourself for not knowing. I'm jus sayin, it has to go both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X