Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: If the PBC came out with a belt per division, would you support it?
I would acknowledge the PBC champion as the true champion. 8 11.11%
I would support the PBC title but it would just be another belt in the mix. 14 19.44%
I would shun the PBC belt and regard the existing alphabet titles as the true champions. 50 69.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2017, 06:17 PM #201
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
GMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 12,279.00
Cunt - TyphoonFloyd For the secret Floyd crush you disguise with hate - TyphoonFloyd Shit poster - TyphoonFloyd Top poster - Freedom. I'll hit you with green k as soon as I can! - King Krusher 
No Message - King Krusher Ward 115-112 - siablo14 

lol maybe they could defend it against the rod salkas of the world. actually no its a good thing it didn't happen. pbc is dead anyway. spike just canceled on them as well as espn.
GMAN SUPREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-16-2017, 08:06 PM #202
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4613 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 41,209.41
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
yea, I don't even plug Parker, and he is the only potential world-class fighter we have had since Tua

Parker is a big boy, and he looks to have the goods..... so if he is going to make it on the world stage, then he can make it there all by himself..... without any bullshht/fanfare from me

if he makes it, great.... if not, oh well..... boxing will still be here, and there will still be plenty of young talent coming through..... and yea, I don't care where they come from, black/white/green, it matters not

your boy Brook has a tough fight coming up buddy

that should be good, looking forward to it
I really like what I've seen from Parker and want to see him mix it up with fighters like Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Povetkin, Wlad, and Miller.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:32 PM #203
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14578 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 48,849.75
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiff_back View Post
It would make their fights more interesting and relevant if they had their own belt. Everyone knows that Thurman is the best welter they have, but what about junior middleweight or featherweight etc?

The truth is I would judge the true champion by who is the best in the division or who has the best wins, exactly the same as now, but I would welcome it to make PBC more interesting.

People who say boxing "has too many belts already" are missing the point. Do you believe that any of the big four organisations are going the replace the others? Is there one body that you support above the rest? If not, then what you need is a new belt that succeeds and eventually replaces the existing ones. That is the only way we're ever gonna get one belt per division.

that won't happen..... by the time that eventually rolls around, PBC will just be the 5th turd in the punchbowl

they would need to separate themselves from the crowd right from the start, otherwise the fans/fighters and the current sanctioning bodies will see them embroiled in controversy after controversy as they gradually sink down to the level of their competitors
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
al haymon, check_hooks, golovkin, j the unbiased, jrosales13, larryx, maniac310, mayweather, new england, pac-boy, puga, team vitaminas, the big dunn, therealpugilist

User Tag List