2016 NCAA March Madness Challenge + discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    My picks are in.

Gotta ride with my Hoosiers and Canes but I got my Hoosiers getting smoked by Kentucky and the Canes getting dropped by Nova.
    My best friend is an IU fan. I'm talking pin stripe pants and face paint, the whole nine.

IU wins that game I'm not EVER living it down. The worst few weeks of my life were in 2012 when you guys hit the 3 at the buzzer, until UK got revenge in the Tournament

I'd rather Kentucky get bounced in the first round, than lose to IU.

Comment

• Changed my name to Beercules.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Northern Iowa is a good upset pick
        I would only consider that an upset based on seeding. UNI might be the better team.

Comment

• all in son..........count out ma e quintis !

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            My best friend is an IU fan. I'm talking pin stripe pants and face paint, the whole nine.

IU wins that game I'm not EVER living it down. The worst few weeks of my life were in 2012 when you guys hit the 3 at the buzzer, until UK got revenge in the Tournament

I'm OK with that. War Seawolves

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

IMO Kentucky has the best guards in the country. IU has done well without Blackmon Jr (whose dad was a Kentucky player bitd) but in the tournament they will need a lot of help.

Murray is great, and the ****ed up thing is Ulis is even better than him despite being a little man.
              Both teams bigs can fall asleep though Kentucky's bigs have a much higher ceiling than IU's.

I just pray for the Hoosier shooters to be on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                IMO Kentucky has the best guards in the country. IU has done well without Blackmon Jr (whose dad was a Kentucky player bitd) but in the tournament they will need a lot of help.

Murray is great, and the ****ed up thing is Ulis is even better than him despite being a little man.
                Both teams bigs can fall asleep though Kentucky's bigs have a much higher ceiling than IU's.

I just pray for the Hoosier shooters to be on fire.
                Ulis' defense gets overlooked a lot because of his size. The kid has amazingly quick hands/feet and can steal the ball and be at the basket in a split second. He was SEC player of the year AND defensive player of the year.

Murray is great when he's dialed in. He played pretty poorly against A&M. But man, he's got ice in his veins. He knew at the end of the game that he was pulling up for that three and knocking it down.

Where Kentucky lacks, is Defense and Defensive rebounding. I get so pissed watching them give up offensive rebound after rebound. If I were Marcus Lee, I wouldn't be able to show my face. But on the flip side of that, Ken Pomeroy has Kentucky listed as the number 1 offensive team in the country.

Comment

• my FF, kansas vs oregon, msu vs WVA.. msu beating oregon 75-68.. sleeper iona

Comment

• I'll donate another 50 quint if you want to up the points for the winners.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      my FF, kansas vs oregon, msu vs WVA.. msu beating oregon 75-68.. sleeper iona
                      You Playing?

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                      I'll donate another 50 quint if you want to up the points for the winners.
                      Sounds good, that way the winner will get 200.

Comment

Working...
                      X