Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo speaks on Khan, and how Khan is the taller fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo speaks on Khan, and how Khan is the taller fighter.

In an interview, yesterday at the Los Angeles press conference Canelo had a few things to say regarding Khan.
    http://www.frontproofmedia.com/boxin...y-tall-fighter

Thoughts?

Thoughts? That you are a shameless self promoter who only posts to spam his links and I will never give your website a visit. Fk Frontproof Media.

Comment

Tough or Tall?? I don't get the tall part. What different does it make, how tall Khan is?

Comment

Originally posted by poerqe View Post
        Tough or Tall?? I don't get the tall part. What different does it make, how tall Khan is?
        I'm not sure why he made that an issue either. Tall doesn't win fights

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Thoughts? That you are a shameless self promoter who only posts to spam his links and I will never give your website a visit. Fk Frontproof Media.
          Is the post not boxing related? I don't understand what the issue is at all. People post things from all over the net. I happen to be boxing media and post material also. I'd love to see your writing or material.

Comment

Bro thanks for posting. I liked your questions, hope you do well. Keep it up. Let the haters hate.

Comment

Nice second account bozo.

The issue here is simple, you are spamming. Everytime you post is to freeload off BoxingScenes popularity to get traffic to your site.

Comment

The issue here is simple, you are spamming. Everytime you post is to freeload off BoxingScenes popularity to get traffic to your site.
                I don't have a second account!

Comment

so we need Canelo to tell us Khan is slightly taller?

Comment

We get traffic regardless. I post boxing articles for boxing fans period. It's not about spamming.

Comment

Working...
                    X