Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A random blood test, Am scared of needles (But i love tatoos) though..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      A random blood test, Am scared of needles (But i love tatoos) though..
      When did Pacquiao say he scared of needles? He never said that!!!!

The only thing he doesn't want is his blood to be drawn on the day of the fight due to his actual belief that it physically weakens him. And from his quote recently his willing to take blood tests just before the day of the fight.

Call it excuses, BS, superstition--that's his argument on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        It might be a principle thing, who really knows. But a lot of you are jumping the gun with the allegations because if Pacquiao is clean, then a lot of you will just dismiss your claims and jump to the next "I HATE THIS GUY BECAUSE..." rants.

I think it's a mix of the Mayweathers wanting every advantage they can get and are using the test to mess with Pacquiao and Pacquiao's team trying to stand their ground. Pac's team havent denied taking any tests at all and have agreed to before and after fight night tests, what do they expect to find that would give Manny this enormous physical advantage? Nobody can seem to answer that on here (possibly because they're just as clueless as the Mayweathers?)

My rule in life in general, don't make a fact out of assumptions...you're usually left assed out.

Yep thats it, Mayweather wants to gain an advantage by having the same test.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          When did Pacquiao say he scared of needles? He never said that!!!!

The only thing he doesn't want is his blood to be drawn on the day of the fight due to his actual belief that it physically weakens him. And from his quote recently his willing to take blood tests just before the day of the fight.

Call it excuses, BS, superstition--that's his argument on the matter.

Thats one of the list of excuses that Team Pac came out with in the last 48 hours..Study up

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Thats one of the list of excuses that Team Pac came out with in the last 48 hours..Study up
            Not Team Pac---Pacquiao himself! Study up.

Comment

a.I won't get myself bullied around by some lunatics.
              b.If i give in now, they'll be asking for more.
              c.He can't dictate me to do anything, were both going to lose a huge payday.

Comment

If that is my constant salary every fight..............I can always refuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                  I would let someone stab me for 25 million the day before the fight
                  You might not make it to the bank the next day to cash the check.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                    "I will fail the test and ruin my legacy"

This option has got to be one of the dumbest. His legacy is already finished. So why keep saying no to the tests????
                    Even though his legacy is already turned to garbage now, it will get even worse by a little bit once he fails if he lets them test him.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                      Even though his legacy is already turned to garbage now, it will get even worse by a little bit once he fails if he lets them test him.
                      Which makes my point even more valid. The more he refuses, the more it casts doubt on him as if he's already guilty. Yet he keeps refusing so it really doesn't matter if he's hiding anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X