No announcement yet.

JJ Redick under fire for racial slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Redick under fire for racial slur

Didnt see this posted on here so discuss since i know we have some overly sensitive people on here --

cliff notes: JJ redick slipped up and said a racial slur, his excuse is that he was gonna say "nba chinese fans" but thought it would sound weird to say "chinese" so he changed it to "china" mid way of saying it. the word that actually came out was "ch1nk".

do you guys think it was just a simple slip up? or is this guy a closest racist? A lot of people is commenting that he is a racist behind close doors and that's how he slipped up and said ch1nk.

starts @ 0:52

Kinda funny lol.and nobody in the editing room or in the production noticed it hahahaha

Comment

I wish Shaolin Sword was here.

Imagine Lin and Redick on the same team

Aahhh choy a choy choy me rikee cat.

Comment

****ing racist

Comment

Comment

Reddick having lunch

Comment

Something tells me he will get a pass from the media and sports fans. This will blow over like it never happened.

Comment

tweet from redick --

"Just saw a video that is being circulated of me wishing a happy new year to NBA fans in China.Clearly I was tongue tied, as the word I purportedly said is not in my vocabulary. I’m disappointed that anyone would think I would use that word. I love & respect our friends in China".

Comment

here's reddick explaining what happen --

Comment

if you are dumb enough to accidentally say a racial slur while speaking directly into a camera you still deserve the ****storm imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X