Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Thurman would rather argue with a fighter he already beat than talk about Spence. Porter has all but admitted he wants no part of Spence.

And people call Kell Brook a "quitter", at least he had the stones to drop back down 2 weight classes and defend his belt v Spence when his team advised him to go to 154. And that was after going up 2 weight classes to fight Golovlkin and a broken eye socket.

He might have got stopped but he has more balls than these 2 jokers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Good and entertaining face down, love the back and forth chat but Porter is looking like a clown right now. Thurman has told the world he isn’t ready yet, we all know he is coming back from surgery and inactivity so he isn’t going to fight your behind right now. If you are that inpatient then go on and ask spence for a fight, spence has a belt and beating him would position you for a unification with Thurman. I wish he was that eager for a spence fight, and Thurman should have told him to go fight Spence whilst he isn’t ready yet.
      Agree. & what's so funny is that Keith already beat him....lol....if Keith really wanted he could just tell porter next!

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Man thurman taking L's left and right! dudes gets no respect!~

This is the What have you done for me lately sport and thurman hasnt done shit lately!
        He aint taking any L's. The only thing he is worried about is being 100% for Errol.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Porter looked pathetic today. In this instance, begging Thurman basically for a rematch and looking like a guy who has no control over his career.
          Then jumping in the ring begging for DSG a fight. Errol mad....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Shawn is Thurman's mandatory.

Shawn isn't Spence's mandatory.

Shawn has a personal issue with Thurman and wants revenge.

Shawn has no personal issue with Spence.

Thurman holds the two most prestigious world championships in boxing, the WBC and WBA. Spence holds the IBF. Ask any fighter if they'd rather be unified WBC/WBA champion or just hold the IBF and 100% will say they'd rather be unified champion. So of course Porter will prefer the fight where he can achieve more and become unified champion.

Thurman is considered the top fighter in the division and fighting Thurman is more lucrative than fighting Spence.

So, instead of fighting the biggest fight for the most money and the most belts, with the most personal issues, that is the most likely to happen due to being the mandatory, you expect Porter to instead pursue a smaller fight, for fewer belts, and less money, that he might not even be able to get since he's not ranked, instead of pursuing the fight he can definitely get, that pays more, against a bigger star, with more at stake?

Just want to make sure I have that right.
            I'm PRETTY SURE porter will be allowed to get a match up with Errol in June. porter has also been calling out DSG, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
              I can't believe Keith Thurman was a pro boxer and champion without health insurance and so had to pay 25 grand for his elbow surgery.
              I don't believe professional athletes get the same rates as some of us in the blue collar and white collar workforce. It's cheaper to pay the penalty... until you need elbow surgery.

Sounds like Keith wised up, but it cost him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                Good little interview. Persuaded Thurman to give him a month on camera. Now it's up to Thurman to honor that when the time comes.
                Keith beat this dude already, he don't gotta do ****.

Comment

• daymn so porter had a helluva night, got all up in garcias face after his fight, got all up in thurmans face back stage, but the dude was somewhere in hiding with camo on after spence fought peterson... was up with that!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Kenny's son confronting all the top welters except for Spence

He barking at Sometimes
                    He barking at Swift
                    But he a church mouse when it comes to Spence lol

Make the fight so we can watch Kenny's son get slept

Swift gonna ice that mf
                    You right but DSG/Porter fight could go porters's way if it goes the distance. DSG would have to ice him to win I think. I would root for DSG but I don't know that he would beat an ugly style fight with porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      You tell that ***** Spence to fight Bud after
                      Bud whips Horns ass. Bud will whip his ass. Spence has been feasting on ex JR welterweights and made his name over a damaged Brook. Bud is going to whip his ass. I hope that Spence doesn't hide behind Haymon and avoid Bud.
                      That's asinine when we ALL KNOW bob won't allow Bud to enter that ring with Errol. Bud would but bob wont.

Comment

Working...
                      X