Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 09:40 AM #31
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8979 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 25,065.77
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
My Whiteness is Bold

My Whiteness is Uninhibited

My Whiteness is Strength..........Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Was it your whiteness speaking when you admit that you are all for reparations?

Quote:
definitely think reparations should be paid by Africa to their people that they sold off. Their own people sold the slaves in to slavery, yeah some were kidnapped, but the only people making anything off of the slave trade at the beginning were black people. America just agreed to a deal made by the Africans, America owes no reparation at all. Africa does.....Rockin'
A white man that understand about reparations. That's great! perhaps this was all due to your whiteness.

Did your whiteness realize that the Atlantic Slave Trade was banned in 1808?

Your whiteness realizes that slavery in America ended in 1865, right?

That would mean that America was largely forcing its own citizens into slavery (that's right...it's own people. Sounds like what you were harping on above regarding African tribes, no?), based on race, and the selling of slaves inside America had not ended until slavery ended.

It therefore follows that since your whiteness is for Reparations paid by African tribes, your whiteness, according to it's logic, is also for reparations from America due to white slave owners ripping away black children from their parents and enslaving them directly or selling them elsewhere in the US as slaves.

Your whiteness has come to terms about the reasons reparations should be paid. Perhaps it's time for your whiteness to pay up? I mean, based on your logic and all.

Your whiteness may be bold. It may be uninhibited. It may even be strength... but for those who can see, we realize that your whiteness is only a veil concealing idiocy.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Just wanted to peek my head into your secret society meeting here and see what's up with all that whiteness.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:43 PM #32
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1488 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,294.49
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Was it your whiteness speaking when you admit that you are all for reparations?

A white man that understand about reparations. That's great! perhaps this was all due to your whiteness.

Did your whiteness realize that the Atlantic Slave Trade was banned in 1808?

Your whiteness realizes that slavery in America ended in 1865, right?

That would mean that America was largely forcing its own citizens into slavery (that's right...it's own people. Sounds like what you were harping on above regarding African tribes, no?), based on race, and the selling of slaves inside America had not ended until slavery ended.

It therefore follows that since your whiteness is for Reparations paid by African tribes, your whiteness, according to it's logic, is also for reparations from America due to white slave owners ripping away black children from their parents and enslaving them directly or selling them elsewhere in the US as slaves.

Your whiteness has come to terms about the reasons reparations should be paid. Perhaps it's time for your whiteness to pay up? I mean, based on your logic and all.

Your whiteness may be bold. It may be uninhibited. It may even be strength... but for those who can see, we realize that your whiteness is only a veil concealing idiocy.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Just wanted to peek my head into your secret society meeting here and see what's up with all that whiteness.

My whiteness needs to remind you that slavery was also made illegal in the US by the white man.

Few people in the American population of the time could even afford to own a slave. Black slaves were even owned by black men in America.....

Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:00 PM #33
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
My whiteness needs to remind you that slavery was made illegal in the US by the white man.

Few people in the American population of the time could even afford to own a slave. Black slaves were even owned by black men in America.....
There were black abolitionists as well. I'm not sure if your whiteness understands that.

As for your latter "point," don't see what that has to do with anything. You said Africa should pay reparations. Many slaves did not come from Africa and the importation of slaves from Africa was banned in 1808. Slavery continued 50 more years after that. So then...America owes reparations? Good. Glad you're championing the cause.

So where will your whiteness be donating your reparation check to? May I suggest the United Negro College Fund?

Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:17 PM #34
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
There were black abolitionists as well. I'm not sure if your whiteness understands that.

As for your latter "point," don't see what that has to do with anything. You said Africa should pay reparations. Many slaves did not come from Africa and the importation of slaves from Africa was banned in 1808. Slavery continued 50 more years after that. So then...America owes reparations? Good. Glad you're championing the cause.

So where will your whiteness be donating your reparation check to? May I suggest the United Negro College Fund?
So you are telling me that black abolitionists set the slaves free? And America owes no reparation ..........
Old 02-19-2018, 11:18 PM #35
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
So you are telling me that black abolitionists set the slaves free? And America owes no reparation ..........
I thought I told you what I was telling you. That there were black abolitionists.

America set slaves free after enslaving them for hundreds of years. lol. YOU basically said that America owes reparations. Good on ya for feeling that way!

I mean, it would be idiotic for you to feel that Africa owes for reparations, but not America. Right?
Old 02-19-2018, 11:25 PM #36
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quote:
I thought I told you what I was telling you. That there were black abolitionists.

America set slaves free after enslaving them for hundreds of years. lol. YOU basically said that America owes reparations. Good on ya for feeling that way!

I mean, it would be idiotic for you to feel that Africa owes for reparations, but not America. Right?
Whites paid for those slaves, it was a black man who traded them for a bundle of cotton and a blanket.

America owes NO reparations. I had nothing to do with black slavery, in any sort of way. The people who owned slaves, I would assume, are dead. I had no part in it......

Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:28 PM #37
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
America owes NO reparations. I had nothing to do with black slavery, in any sort of way. The people who owned slaves, I would assume, are dead. I had no part in it......
Ok cool. And I'm assuming that the African tribesmen that were coerced to sell Africans into slavery are dead as well, but you stated that you believe Africa owes reparations.

Can you explain that? For lack of a better word, your logic when discussing the two situations seems incongruent.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:36 PM #38
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quote:
Ok cool. And I'm assuming that the African tribesmen that were coerced to sell Africans into slavery are dead as well, but you stated that you believe Africa owes reparations.

Can you explain that? For lack of a better word, your logic when discussing the two situations seems incongruent.
The tribe leader did the slave wrong in trading the man for a blanket and a paddle ball game. Whites were just following the times. At the time slavery was legal and a normal thing in the world. At the time the Tribe leader was the blame for selling him in to slavery. At that time the whiteman was following the 'norm' and broke no laws.........
Old 02-19-2018, 11:40 PM #39
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
The tribe leader did the slave wrong in trading the man for a blanket and a paddle ball game. Whites were just following the times. At the time slavery was legal and a normal thing in the world. At the time the Tribe leader was the blame for selling him in to slavery. At that time the whiteman was following the 'norm' and broke no laws.........
And how about the slave owner that rips a baby from it's mother's arms and sells the baby within America?

That's different because.....oh it's not different.

So we are back to both owing reparations. Great. So...the UNCF?
Old 02-19-2018, 11:45 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2126 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,185.86
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
Damn near brought a tear to my eye my dude
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
whiteness......

User Tag List