Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2018, 06:34 AM #81
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6106 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 27,551.29
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
The government would collapse if even 5% of the populace entered open armed revolt.

The US has ten times the population of Iraq and is far wealthier per capita/better armed/etc, plus at that threshold there would be mass mutiny within military ranks and the state would be unable to maintain the war effort without a financial collapse. They would appease the 5% practically no matter what their demands were.

People don't realize how rare that type of scenario is though. If they leave you armed and able to organize your own resistance media outlets etc then they've already botched their attempt and wouldn't even try to fight you. The vast majority of state purging have taken place blindfolded and piecemeal.

When the Soviet & Maoist governments started purging political dissidents they had already rolled out mass firearm confiscation and speech restrictions in preparation and as such physical rebellions were extremely small and weak.

They carried it out incrementally so that they were just dealing with an "extreme fringe and this doesn't effect you" then once that "extreme fringe" were wiped out or in prison they loosened the definition for the next batch.

More pertinent (and more likely) than govt vs civilian warfare is civil war as the union deteriorates and quasi-bolshevik groups grow.

TLDR: You aren't defending your first/second amendments so that you can gunsling against the govt, you are preserving the same massive, highly visible political deterrence to tyranny you and your ancestors have benefited from for your grandchildren.
Nice breakdown, bruh. I think we have to look at historical situations like Mao and others to really study this kind of thing. It's not like people have been trampled on by their government before in a big way but I don't think it's ever happened with a well-armed populace like we have here. It's the big difference really, IMO.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:36 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
Dr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,642.00
Don't post garbage at my profile - kafkod Plenty of room for common sense and those that possess it. - BERNIE'S CORNER Enjoy! - kafkod Say hi to gAy J - ^lll Suck this and take a break from the muppet's (Eddie) nuts - ^lll 
You are such a shlt poster LMAO - ^lll Eddie the snake fan boy LMAO - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Whatever side I decided to take would win. In fact, the other side would probably just give up. Especially if I had a Red Bull in me.
Dr.Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:06 PM #83
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 10,386.89
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd & Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Yay some people pulled some numbers out of the sky and predicted a civilian win.

Even they know they don't stand a chance and are relying on 3/4 of the military defecting.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Would you kill friends and family? Or would be a good boy that follows orders? Do you think everyone or the majority of the U.S. armed forces will be good boys and follow orders to kill friends, family, and countryman?
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:55 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8680 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 39,806.95
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

The people win..

The governments army is made up of the population.. soldiers arenít gonna turn on their friends n family.

The government would have to use a foreign army like nato or a robot army
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:08 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3617 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,134.95
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
Would you kill friends and family? Or would be a good boy that follows orders? Do you think everyone or the majority of the U.S. armed forces will be good boys and follow orders to kill friends, family, and countryman?
They don't need a majority of the armed forces to win. 10% of the armed forces would beat the rest, civs would stand no chance against US military tech, advanced drones etc that only need a small % of the military to implement.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:32 PM #86
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,386.89
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd & Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
They don't need a majority of the armed forces to win. 10% of the armed forces would beat the rest, civs would stand no chance against US military tech, advanced drones etc that only need a small % of the military to implement.
I think people overrate our military in general but especially the technology and weapon angle when it's a boots on the ground scenario. There are plenty of historical events showing 3rd world rebels fend off more advanced armies using air and ground warfare lol. These military people aren't all fit, intelligent, expert marksman, strategists, etc... I mean how many military goons have you meet at a bar that you deem superior to easily kill everyone? Stop overrating them. That tranny Chelsea Manning was in our military ffs
. Laugh at the fat and dumb American gun owners all you want and underestimate them but stop overrating these military people. So many are mindless turds with nothing better career wise than going into the armed forces.
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:44 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2112 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,848.49
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
Whatever side I decided to take would win. In fact, the other side would probably just give up. Especially if I had a Red Bull in me.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:45 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 13,569.72
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

When good police and good millitary knows that populace stands a chance of fighting back coz populace are armed then some of ehm would join the populace

Now on the other hand an unarmed populace? Easy goverment controll

This is very easy IQ
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:46 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3617 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,134.95
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
I think people overrate our military in general but especially the technology and weapon angle when it's a boots on the ground scenario. There are plenty of historical events showing 3rd world rebels fend off more advanced armies using air and ground warfare lol. These military people aren't all fit, intelligent, expert marksman, strategists, etc... I mean how many military goons have you meet at a bar that you deem superior to easily kill everyone? Stop overrating them. That tranny Chelsea Manning was in our military ffs
. Laugh at the fat and dumb American gun owners all you want and underestimate them but stop overrating these military people. So many are mindless turds with nothing better career wise than going into the armed forces.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:48 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17059 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,010.70
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

The only thing stopping the U.S. from blowing Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and Iran off the map is international law. Believe it or not there are actual rules to war. And the U.S. as the #1 superpower has to set an example (even though I believe we've broken numberous war crimes). If the U.S. ever got to the point where there is a civil war, international law will not be followed and the govt will eliminate whole cities if they have to.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
armed, government, populace., wins?

User Tag List