Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Rate Lomachenko as P4P 1 or Fighter of The Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Everything Crawford said has been discussed here on NSB. He didn't diss Loma, he spoke how he felt. This seems to have upset a lot of people.

Why is it when boxers give their honest opinion does it bother people so much? Why does anyone, especially another pro, need to feel the same way about Loma as forum members?

This is real easy to fix-just put them in the ring with each other. Duran, Floyd, Roy, JMM, Leonard, Manny, Holyfield and other 1st ballot HOF'ers that Loma is being compared to all took and won fights against bigger men. So put him in with Crawford and lets see who the best is between them.

Crawford need not worry about the credit he gets, especially from internet dwellers. Just push Bob to make the fight,beat the shit out of him, cash the check and go on to the next fight.

If Crawford's next 4 fights are Horn, Manny, Spence/Thurman winner and Loma, and he wins all four, whoever doesn't give him credit is simply a silly ****boy that whose opinion doesn't matter.
    beating a school teacher = no credit

beating an old bum manny = no credit

beating on a small loma = no credit

beating on spence/thurman = this is where it starts

hopefully crawford doesnt turn into a puppet

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      beating a school teacher = no credit

beating an old bum manny = no credit

beating on a small loma = no credit

beating on spence/thurman = this is where it starts

hopefully crawford doesnt turn into a puppet
      Regurgitating things posted about Manny and trying to apply them to Crawford makes you look insecure, ******ed and childish.

If you don't give him credit for beating Horn, manny and Loma, then you are the epitome of a silly fvcboy whose opinion doesn't matter.

It is sad that you are still upset that major media outlets and fans called Horn a schoolteacher. You can't let go of the fact NSB posters called Manny a puppet. so you are trying to get back at me for what I posted about Manny by posting it about Crawford. HAHA what a weak minded sissy!

The difference is many posters agree with the things said about Horn and about Manny being a puppet, even his fans. No credible poster believes the things you post about Crawford.

Good day, silly fvcboy!

Comment

• I personally think Bud should've been FOTY and even voted for him in the FOTY poll on this website. Becoming the first undisputed in 12 years is a great achievement no matter how you slice it.

I'm not mad at anybody who thinks Loma deserved it though, his wins in 2017 were against better opposition than Crawford's imo. He also made them all quit, which is pretty impressive.

Besides, Sol Rungvisai had better and more impressive wins than both anyway and if he didn't weigh 50lbs with clothes on he would've probably gotten the award.

Nobody really stood out from the rest in 2017. Let's hope this year we will get a more conclusive winner.

Comment

Regurgitating things posted about Manny and trying to apply them to Crawford makes you look insecure, ******ed and childish.

If you don't give him credit for beating Horn, manny and Loma, then you are the epitome of a silly fvcboy whose opinion doesn't matter.

It is sad that you are still upset that major media outlets and fans called Horn a schoolteacher. You can't let go of the fact NSB posters called Manny a puppet. so you are trying to get back at me for what I posted about Manny by posting it about Crawford. HAHA what a weak minded sissy!

The difference is many posters agree with the things said about Horn and about Manny being a puppet, even his fans. No credible poster believes the things you post about Crawford.

Good day, silly fvcboy!

why should he get credit for beating on a one dimensional old manny? yall were the one who trashed pac!! now that crawford might get a chance to fight him. all of a sudden pac is an atg?? keep it 100!!!

next is the school teacher, why would crawford get any credit for this? keyword: school teacher (your words, you started this!)

last is loma, 2 weight classes below, do i need to say anything else?

you're mad that crawford is being treated the same way yall treated a certain fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Crawford said before Lomachenko-Rigo he didn't know who'd win and viewed it as 50/50.
            You always like to dance around the truth....Bud told you the deal from the inside just like I tell you from the outside but you keep trying so hard.....

Comment

Good day, silly fvcboy!
              upset? hardly, im just serving you a taste of your own shiiet !!!

those were words from you towards another fighter in which crawford is doing the same thing now! and this kills you! LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Crawford is such shady *************** for saying that, Loma put him as p4p and this jealous b1tch just gets shady like that, i hope some someone phucks him up real good soon.
                Bud is speaking facts & truth. Haters try to alter & change history so Bud is putting it out on blast. I love it! You are part of those lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  I actually didn't have a problem with Crawford taking it in 2014.
                  But people complain about Loma fighting a smaller Rigo and a inactive Walters, but Crawford was praised like crazy for beating a smaller and inactive Gamboa.
                  I also see people complaining about a potential match-up between Loma-Beltran, but people were perfectly fine with Crawford-Beltran.
                  That's what I am pointing out.

If Loma has to fight Beltran sometime this year I expect people to not cry about it.
                  Beltran would possible have a title and he'll be a top 5 opponent at Lightweight.
                  And he was an acceptable opponent for Crawford.

Crawford is not getting Spence, Thurman, Porter, nor Garcia this year.
                  Thurman probably fights Porter late this years and I think they will make Garcia fight Spence either in June or late this year. That's my prediction.
                  They're going to make one of those guys fight Spence, because they know Spence has star potential and they won't want to mess it up.
                  Spence will have a better year than Crawford.

But of course Crawford will push himself as Fighter of the Year for 2018.
                  He is like a spoiled kid. He acts like a kid.

It's way to early to discuss Fighter of the Year though. We will see. I don't see many options for Crawford. He may become even more frustrated and try to leave Top Rank.
                  I don't think hes frustrated with Top Rank because if Loma wasnt there Crawford would have won Foty again. He got the best fights at 135 and 140 which allowed him to win Foty and become undisputed champion, and Its already looking like hes going to get the best fights at 147 starting with Horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I'm kind of surprised to hear this type of talk from Crawford. I thought he was more man than ho.
                    Bud putting the fakes on blast. You fake too just like these fake :boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I don't really pay attention to US boxing anymore. Is this guy actually good or did they just wedge him in there by media force since floyd and ward retired? Looks kind of bummish to me
                      Yeah right, you know who he is. You just mad he told the truth on the media that supports your thoughts....

Comment

Working...
                      X