No announcement yet.

Wilder still wants Ortiz fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    well why didn't he tell them he was on it???????? I like Ortiz but this is a legit question
    To be honest, he probably didnt know he had to. Probably just thought if the doctor gives you something that it wouldnt have anything banned and now we have this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Yeah, a doctor prescribed him blood pressure meds so he can mask PEDS. Makes total sense for a doctor to do that and risk his whole doctors license lmao
      You can't be that naive!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        You can't be that naive!
        Why in the phuck would a doctor prescribe someone something they dont need? You do realize thats illegal as **** and the doctor could face serious legal action?

If ortiz needed lorastin or whatever the **** its called to mask peds he would get it somehwhere else instead of an actual doctor. The fact that he has a prescription proves he is legally taking it for blood pressure.

Comment

Why in the phuck would a doctor prescribe someone something they dont need? You do realize thats illegal as **** and the doctor could face serious legal action?

If ortiz needed lorastin or whatever the **** its called to mask peds he would get it somehwhere else instead of an actual doctor. The fact that he has a prescription proves he is legally taking it for blood pressure.
          correct ^.The lynch mob need to put their pitchforks down

Comment

And people will still bash Wilder

Comment

It proves he CAN legally take it for blood pressure. Doesn't prove he NEEDS it. Doctors prescribe Unneeded medication all the time. Where do you think all the Adderall, Xanax, and muscle relaxers come from? Do all the people who receive them necessarily need them? Absolutely not. Prescriptions aren't always hard to receive. And there are a ton of shady doctors who will write a script for a pay out. If you're a professional athlete, former Olympian at 48 years old (I jest) I would assume any time you take ANYTHING the first thing you do is check the ingredients to see if any are banned. Work out supplements and especially prescriptions. Or your trainer, nutritionist, The manager, advisor, publicist would check for you. Besides all that it asked if you are taking ANY medication. Why did he not declare. He's not a rookie

Comment

I thought Ortiz was juicing hard first time I saw him wilder had to know something before he took the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  It proves he CAN legally take it for blood pressure. Doesn't prove he NEEDS it. Doctors prescribe Unneeded medication all the time. Where do you think all the Adderall, Xanax, and muscle relaxers come from? Do all the people who receive them necessarily need them? Absolutely not. Prescriptions aren't always hard to receive. And there are a ton of shady doctors who will write a script for a pay out. If you're a professional athlete, former Olympian at 48 years old (I jest) I would assume any time you take ANYTHING the first thing you do is check the ingredients to see if any are banned. Work out supplements and especially prescriptions. Or your trainer, nutritionist, The manager, advisor, publicist would check for you. Besides all that it asked if you are taking ANY medication. Why did he not declare. He's not a rookie
                  He was initially prescribed it from a Dr in the ER. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the Dr took his BP 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You know, I think Wilder is a flawed fighter but I'm pulling for him. I love his genuine personality. One of the good guys in the sport.
                    We'll see if his personality is genuine if he still fights Ortiz - otherwise he's flat out lying.

He doesn't have to take the fight, but he's put it out there now. Lets see how genuine he is

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      We'll see if his personality is genuine if he still fights Ortiz - otherwise he's flat out lying.

He doesn't have to take the fight, but he's put it out there now. Lets see how genuine he is
                      You mean, you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X