Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did sugar shane mis handle his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only all this but he also gave up his Golden boy promotion share, I think it was to be able to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

I think marrying that golddigger and making her his manager was the worst decision he made in his entire life, because regardless of how much more money he would've made in boxing by fighting this guy or avoiding that guy, she would've still robbed him of everything he's earned anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        he turned down 8 million dollars for an immediate rematch against de la hoya because Oscar was gonna make more than him even though he beat Oscar.

worst decision of his career. he instead fought Forrest and the rest is history
        After he got a gift in the oscar rematch, he was offered 12 million for a trilogy and he turned it down again.

In and outside of the ring, Mosley never struck me as the brightest guy.

Comment

Wouldn't have mattered how much money he made, it would have just been more money for women to take off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            I thought you didn't like cheaters?
            i don't know what part of what i wrote you didn't understand

Comment

The drugs don't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                He was set to fight Tito but fought Winky first. Another dumb move

IMO he let Oscar pay him step aside money to take his family on vacation instead of fighting Floyd after the Vargas fight. By the time he got to fight Floyd it was to late.

Should've retired after Margarito

A man of many mistakes
                Yes I remember this. I knew that going up to Jr Middlewgt (154 lbs) was not a smart idea & Winky Wright was too big for him. He was too small for for Jr Middlewgt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Do you guys think he did? I always thought has he he beat oscar was undeafeted and p4p champ....he should of went back down to 140 and campaign there and called the shots.......seems he could of made alot more money....
                  Ummmm yeah?

Comment

His wife knocked him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X