Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this currently the most ****sexual generation there has ever been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this currently the most ****sexual generation there has ever been?

Is there another period in history where things were gayer or being gay was more accepted than right now?

It's always been 'gay', I guess.

But in this current era its more in the open. Past times it was more behind closed door activity. This thread is gay by the way.
    Last edited by Terrel; 06-01-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

i'm just trying to listen to some of this new music and this **** is so ****

just like everything new coming out now. From music, tv shows, to trends, to the way dudes act and are expected to act, to styles of dress.

I had to make a thread about it.
      Last edited by Paclan; 06-01-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        i'm just trying to listen to some of this new music and this **** is so ****

just like everything new coming out now. From music, tv shows, to trends, to the way dudes act and are expected to act, to styles of dress.

I had to make a thread about it.
        Oh.

Comment

Hell no...the 80s were way more gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            Is there another period in history where things were gayer or being gay was more accepted than right now?
            the greeks and romans were way more gay, the spartans respected the strength of the male so much that they actively tried to have babies with other men thinking thy would give birth to a super child with the strength of 20 men or something.

Comment

My mother and I were having a conversation about this the other morning. Increased exposure in the media seems to have lifted what was once thought of as taboo among our society and as a result, we're seeing more open gays at our jobs(my manager), on television, in the music industry etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                the greeks and romans were way more gay, the spartans respected the strength of the male so much that they actively tried to have babies with other men thinking thy would give birth to a super child with the strength of 20 men or something.
                Alexander the Great was gay as a daffodil

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Hell no...the 80s were way more gay.
                    I agree. In the 80s it was cool for celebs to dress like this:

Now? Yeah, try that now.

Comment

Working...
                    X