Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW!] [SHOCKING!] Joe Rogan - Floyd Would Get Killed in MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WOW!] [SHOCKING!] Joe Rogan - Floyd Would Get Killed in MMA!

Different sport than boxing. I simply don't believe Floyd is serious about MMA. Just another way to keep his name out there. If he did actually enter an MMA fight he'd be destroyed by even journeyman fighters

Comment

Floyd is up to something. I dont know yet what that something is. It may not be him fighting MMA at all, but could be something else. He is purposely generating a lot of attention and publicity though.

Comment

rogan has become unbearable in recent times, i used to listen to nearly every single podcast years ago and i havent managed to finish one in months, i skip nearly all of them. almost certain hes a raging **** as well, instead of 'praying the gay away' as hes not religious he does 'man stuff' shooting animals, MMA, roids etc in a desperate attempt to prove hes not a dong slurper.

perhaps our resident ****sexual representative can shed some light^ @el*** what do you reckon bud?

Comment

You put a master boxer vs a tin can MMA fighter. A fights a fight Floyd has a shot if he stays on his feet.

Look at Holly Holm and the Brazilian fighter who beat Rousey. Both were good boxers.
          These guys dont know head movement . Put Floyd in with a trash can mma guy hell win

Comment

Rogan is a biased piece of shít. He really doesn't know what he's talking about. When he doesn't have his team finding links during a podcast he's just another stoner idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
              Different sport than boxing. I simply don't believe Floyd is serious about MMA. Just another way to keep his name out there. If he did actually enter an MMA fight he'd be destroyed by even journeyman fighters
              I don’t know about journeymen fighters. Floyd isn’t known for being a power puncher, but those dudes would think he punches pretty hard. It’s all relative. If he stays on his feet, Mayweather can beat lesser MMA guys. He gets beat by top guys, though. Once the fight goes to the ground — and it will — it’s over.

Comment

He will just get knocked out, don't worry! He will live.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  rogan has become unbearable in recent times, i used to listen to nearly every single podcast years ago and i havent managed to finish one in months, i skip nearly all of them. almost certain hes a raging **** as well, instead of 'praying the gay away' as hes not religious he does 'man stuff' shooting animals, MMA, roids etc in a desperate attempt to prove hes not a dong slurper.

perhaps our resident ****sexual representative can shed some light^ @el*** what do you reckon bud?
                  this is what projection looks like gents

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Im a Lakers fan and I HATE the Celtics. I listened to a Rogan podcast about about Black athletes and he got into talking about the NBA and said the only great white guy in the NBA was Larry bird and he was just a shooter! Just a freaken shooter? I had to click off, the dudes an idiot. Larry Bird was 1 bad man and again I cant stand the Celtics!!

Comment

Working...
                    X